Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go! Got a decent nights sleep and all ready to cheer on the Wings! I even have some donated Homebrew, from someone I sent some hops rhizomes to, to cheer with!

It's STILL April in the D, baby!

If San Jose loses, they officially need to blow that team up. Get some value from Thornton, Marleau, and Heatley while you still can. Those three guys will never win a cup together.

If San Jose loses, they officially need to blow that team up. Get some value from Thornton, Marleau, and Heatley while you still can. Those three guys will never win a cup together.

Yeah, and they can send Danny Boyle back here to Tampa.

Wings gave it a good shot. Proud of the guys, but not satisfied.

We'll see how the roster lines up next season. Couple of guys getting up there, and one or two ending contracts.

Rooting for Boson now! (for a friend...)

I tell you what.... Zetterberg and Datsyuk were skating their hearts out in the latter half of the third. No doubt it was going to be tough once Cleary went down and joined Bertuzzi in the locker room. I am betting Cleary's first stop will be to his chiropractor when he lands in Hockeytown!

They deserved that loss, they looked lost in the first period, that pass by Zetterberg was unforgivable. The only positive was that Howard looked solid the whole series, I was never sold on him until now, not spectacular but solid.

_

It hurts to hear but I will give you that.... they were terribly flat until the end.... at which time, they just couldn't make it happen.

All Tampa Bay needs to do is score first, then keep Boston on the power play, series over.

_

Lucic and Horton are punks. They got outplayed at home and instead of manning up they go ghetto. Classy.

I've been too busy to get on here for a while but I just want to thank the Wings for a good season, a great (although not completed) comeback, and all the hard work and heart they showed. Unfortunately no Cup this year. Good luck the rest of the way Sharks. As far as the off season goes, the Wings need to get some help on D. Erickson doesn't seem to be progressing like I had hoped, Rafalski looks like he's lost a step, Lidstrom (please for the love of all thing holy come back next year), and Salei really didn't provide a whole lot. Let's get some help in front of Howie and go after the Cup next year!

You will be dearly missed, Derek Boogaard.
So sad for his family. Taken in the prime of his life.

Lucic and Horton are punks. They got outplayed at home and instead of manning up they go ghetto. Classy.

I agree. If there's one thing I hate about hockey it's the intensity and rivalry that comes from such goonish tactics. If such actions were acceptable in the game, than they would simply penalize players for a few minutes for the unneccessary and barbaric fighting instead of removing them from the league altogether. Oh wait.....:rolleyes:

Perhaps you should not watch hockey? I heard figure skating would be more up your alley (until that Tonya Harding chick ruined THAT...maybe competative ping pong?)

It will all work out in the end. Don't get so smug - I grew up in Michigan and know my way around a rink. What they did was born of frustration and anger and was your basic d!ck move. I'd say the same thing if it were Lightning players.

Last night was a hell of a game. Not the outcome I was hoping for but entertaining none the less. I'm sure both coaches would disagree. There was a lot of sloppy ugly going on for both sides. No excuses - the Bruins outplayed the Lightning for 75% of the game, but Malone was victimized twice by the shoddy officiating. Guess that'll be a constant throughout. Game three tomorrow night here in Tampa. GO BOLTS!!!

Wow. Marleau can't fight worth crap!
And Bieksa, not sure what it is about him, but I cannot stand that guy.

Good game though so far. I bet the third is even better.

Latest posts

Back