Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels like 90% of this game has been in the Flyers end. Not talking trash, being serious

Boston had a string of good shifts and a power play. It can be deceiving...Thomas made an unreal save on Zherdev and seconds later either Krejci or Lucic hit the post of a wide open net on a backhand. It's been up and down the ice for the most part.

If you can't see that, you must not be seeing JVR take your boys to school every time he flies down the ice.

I hate when two players are duking it out and only one gets called. I'm shocked it wasn't Versteeg only the way the calls usually go against Philly. I'll take it.

Are you effin KIDDING me!?!? Wow!!!! I wpuld be embarrassed to root for a team of pussies

Really? Briere is a p*ssy because Chara is taller than him? And decided to extend his arm/elbow into Briere's face? How many times do you think I have to watch those calls against Pronger?

You're just whining now.

Good night. That's the biggest ***** call I've seen in a while and if you're defending it I'm signing off.

I love that you think I'm serious. I'd be pissed about a call like that, but I've seen them against Pronger simply because he's tall...it's the way it goes. You get so worked up. RDWHAHB.

This exchange is almost as interesting as the game...

well, not really. But it certainly is an entertaining read during the break.

Game over...what a game! I really thought the Flyers were going to get this one. What is it with anti-climatic, weird goals in OT when the Flyers lose?

Hasek????

Wow, your hockey knowledge humbles me. Hasek comes bumbling in at the end of his career to win a cup, and you act like they played together for 10 years.

He won that cup because Detroit's defense was epic, I could have won the cup in goal.

_

Really? Briere is a p*ssy because Chara is taller than him? And decided to extend his arm/elbow into Briere's face? How many times do you think I have to watch those calls against Pronger?

You're just whining now.

No Briere is a ***** because he's a little princess. Just watch how he plays. No doubt he scores goals, but I don't like his style.

Saw it this morning haha. Awesome comeback by the guys. I was worried when I thought we'd lose to Norway....

Back