What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1. RIS. From 1.104 to 1.027 with my house strain
#2. IPA, Pacific ale
#3. Saison 3711
#4. Doppelbock, which may be botched since my oxygen tank got empty after 2 seconds oxygenating.

Zombie Dust and M-80, the former has about a week to go and the latter probably two.

IMG_20150329_205840-L.jpg

• 5 gallons Brett C Wild Bitter
  • 5 gallons Brett C Old Ale w/ Port Oak
  • 5 gallons Turbid Mashed Lamebic w/ Chardonnay Oak
  • 5.5 gallons Flanders Red w/ Cabernet Oak
  • 3 gallons Spontaneously Fermented Cider
  • 10 gallons Oud Bruin
  • 10 gallons Flanders Pale Sour Ale
  • 5.5 gallons Session Kriek
  • 5.5 gallons Session IPA
  • 5.5 gallons House Ordinary Bitter
  • 5.5 gallons House Extra Special Bitter
  • 5.5 gallons House Mild

• 5 gallons Brett C Wild Bitter
  • 5 gallons Brett C Old Ale w/ Port Oak
  • 5 gallons Turbid Mashed Lamebic w/ Chardonnay Oak
  • 5.5 gallons Flanders Red w/ Cabernet Oak
  • 3 gallons Spontaneously Fermented Cider
  • 10 gallons Oud Bruin
  • 10 gallons Flanders Pale Sour Ale
  • 5.5 gallons Session Kriek
  • 5.5 gallons Session IPA
  • 5.5 gallons House Ordinary Bitter
  • 5.5 gallons House Extra Special Bitter
  • 5.5 gallons House Mild

Jesus christ you've been busy.

Three one liter samples to see if my three bottles of harvested Saison DuPont yeast ended up infected, plus a 6 gallon Last Hop Standing APA, named as it's made with 3/4 of my remaining hops after losing two pounds to degradation from improper storage.

71 gallons :p

And most of em (all but 4) are >5% and a good chunk will (eventaully, once they attenuate fully) be >7%

Get it right. :rockin:

I was messing with you it's a hell of a list. I didnt add the totsl just took a guess.

Oh I know. Problem is, I don't know what I'm going to with all that alcohol since my liver doesn't know what to do with anything more than 3.8% :rockin:

Don't you live in an apartment? You must have a spare bedroom for all those fermenters.

Nothing but respect Qhrumphf. You brew more beer than I ever could.

Mosaic DIPA is chilling now. Not technically in a fermenter yet, but barring a serious mishap, it will be in an hour or so.

I live in a very small 1br apartment. ~500 sq ft. With my wife. She's not amused. Hah.

Wow she must be a saint mine would never go for that. I probably have close to that much space dedicated to homebrewing room and a half in the basement and a portion of the garage.

Currently have 5.5 gals of wheat lager that when ready will secondary with raspberries and blackberries.

5 Gallon batch of Chocolate Milk Stout brewed from an all grain kit from Central Street Farmhouse HBS in Bangor Maine.

Gose bubbling away on lacto, adding kolsch yeast tonight or tomorrow depending on how sour it is upon sampling.

Currently I have:
10 gallons of Session IPA(Citra, Simcoe, Buzz Bullets)split into 2 fermenters. 1 on Vermont IPA yeast and 1 on brett.
10 gallons of a local club competition pale ale with Cascade/centennial hops. Half will be dry hopped exclusively w/Cascade, the other centennial.
10 gallons of a blonde ale for Empyrean's beerquest competition. Half will be put on Strawberries, half on Apricots.

Wheat Beer that I brewed last night.

7lbs Wheat
4lbs Pilsner
1oz wild cluster(?) hops
Danstar Munich Wheat Beer Yeast

This is my first attempt at a wheat beer and it was a pretty dodgy brew session. Hopefully the beer will turn out all right anyway.

Put another Blonde in the Carboy today! 5Lbs maris otter and 5 vienna with 6ounces cry 10 and 6ounces honey malt! with williamette hops!:)

Just bottled the Fat Tire (Tweaked) Clone, brewed my Maine Coon IPA Saturday, had incredible air lock bubbling yesterday, calming to one bubble/4 seconds now. So I have a fermenter open...what to brew?

3 gallons of Edwort's Apfelwein, straight up, and 1 gallon of a MV Cabernet kit in secondary ferm. Starting a 3 gal batch of Cran-Apfelwein in a day or two.

5 gallons of apfelwein and 5 gallons of honey pale ale (competition bound if it turns out good ha ha)

Oh yeah 2 - 1 gallon batch of cheap concentrate wine, less than a gallon of a cinnamon cider... Forgot about them bulking

Getting Ready For Our Yearly Oktoberfest Block Party.

Primary 1: Copper Penny Altbier (Northern German Altbier)
Primary 2: Billy Goat Bock (Helles Bock)
Primary 3&4: MFO- Marzen For Oktober (Marzen/Oktoberfest)

Dumped my gose, screwed it up (probably could have been drinkable with some WKP644, but I didn't feel like trying).

But now I've got a table saison bubbling away.

Back