Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope I didn't post this here before... found it while looking for something else... Marlee getting the right jab from Hershey.

upload_2018-12-21_10-26-22.png

Our Maltese loved those. Fantastic toys for a dog that's not a major chewer. Our labradoodle will have the stuffing out of one within the hour.
Yeah, it is a fun toy for them, he really loved it too. He had a hole in it by the end of the week though. Pretty tough toy.

After a couple days of meet and greet, appears we're adding brother/sister Chocolate Labs to the family. They have a recessive gene which gives them a silver coat. Haven't had 4 dogs in about 10 years.

View attachment 609295

They are gorgeous. We tapped out at 3 and moved to adding humans.

They are gorgeous. We tapped out at 3 and moved to adding humans.
They truly are. Gental dispositions at least for now. [emoji6] Had 5 at one time about 15yrs ago. The sad thing was to watch them pass one after another in a relatively short period of time. It would like to say we're done with kids...but caring for grandkids now. Humans are harder!

9 years ago today, we brought home this freckle-faced boy

face has grayed a bit, like his Daddy's hair, but he's still the lovable pup he's always been.

the day we adopted him, I dropped the BigHair off in front of the PetSmart (they were having a beagle adoption event) and went to find a space to park the car. by the time I got inside the store, she and "Beau" had found each other.

that not being our favorite name, we spent about 2 minutes deciding on a new one. One of us mentioned his freckles made him look like Howdy Doody. So, that's what we call him

Love you, Howdy... You've been the best best friend a guy could hope for.

howdy face change.jpg

Back