Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the $240+ well spent?

Some ******* here bought 8 cases at a place before the beer guy hot there. People are ********.

It's frustrating that an account that does enough business to get 8+ cases would allow the circumstances where one person buys up that much.

Most of the places I went had a 3 bottle limit, yet still sold out in minutes. Quite disappointing that they only got a few cases per store, if that. Shoulda taken the day off to buy beer so I could have gotten more than 2 bottles. Or at least found a few mules.

Was the $240+ well spent?

Some ******* here bought 8 cases at a place before the beer guy hot there. People are ********.

I'm muling most for people on here. Had to go to two stores. One store rang the case up at $21. I said dude I really want to, but that would be stealing from you. So he took a few bucks off for being honest.

I think it was $9.80 plus tax. I'd still rather pay $25 for last years 4 packs.

There was a guy selling last years four packs in the parking lot of one liquor store.... Not for $25 bucks. I tried to get one bottle of coffee of of him, but the $36 in my wallet wouldn't do it. He sold out before the line for this years got let into the store.

There was a guy selling last years four packs in the parking lot of one liquor store.... Not for $25 bucks. I tried to get one bottle of coffee of of him, but the $36 in my wallet wouldn't do it. He sold out before the line for this years got let into the store.

Well played beer scalper.

As soon as Fedex decides to start rolling trucks again, you will have a couple more of the Florida Man Loses Bet.

They sat in front of my house for half an hour moving boxes around this morning... Delivered to nobody and drove off. Made my heart sad.

Black Friday haul.

image.jpg

Good thing I am both thirsty and on my way to my sisters to meet her beer nerd friends.

Thanks AllenH!View attachment 319298

I am surprised they delivered today, last time I checked the tracking it was saying Monday. That Cranberry Grove is a lacto sour, with reviews ranging from worst ever to best thing ever. Definitely take that one with you, haha

I am surprised they delivered today, last time I checked the tracking it was saying Monday. That Cranberry Grove is a lacto sour, with reviews ranging from worst ever to best thing ever. Definitely take that one with you, haha

In Christmas season mode, somethings get sped up to keep ahead of schedule.

I saw the same. The tires for my Maxwell came on the same truck... I think they were motivated to unload!

Latest posts

Back