Cash for Clunkers Kegerator Style

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought we had a HUGE national deficit?? I wish I had the ability to spend money like our government does. I would own several breweries.

There is no need to debate it here. Regardless of what you think about the politics you can still take advantage of the rebate and get a new beverage fridge. You know as civil as this forum can be about brewing techniques its amazing how fast a political discussion can get out of hand.

There is no need to debate it here. Regardless of what you think about the politics you can still take advantage of the rebate and get a new beverage fridge. You know as civil as this forum can be about brewing techniques its amazing how fast a political discussion can get out of hand.

really? try birnging up aluminum v/s stainless or primary v/s secondary!!

I have an old side by side refrigerator from my rental house sitting in the back yard, it still works but the tenants were heavy smokers. The frig is sticky brown and been replaced.
What will they give ya for a trade in dollar amount as i'm needing another larger keezer?

I was planning on murdering it taking out the complete cooling system for a fermenter cooler as this would be a plasma fun cutting project.

I thought we had a HUGE national deficit?? I wish I had the ability to spend money like our government does. I would own several breweries.

I hear ya on that one, you should get extra forum points for your reply.
I'll settle for my next brewing system paid for all free with a 6 tap keezer, two of them for stouts.

Politics aside, I wonder if the Magic Chef 7.2cf freezer will qualify? Hopefully I will be ready for one sometime this fall.

$300 million spread over the entire US amounts to very little rebate per appliance, would not hold off buying something waiting for that.

$300 million spread over the entire US amounts to very little rebate per appliance, would not hold off buying something waiting for that.

It will probably be something like $50, first come, first served.

Still, $50 off a $200 freezer is not too shabby.

crap I just bought a new dishwasher . Old one crapped out last week can't really complain the Asko lasted 15 years.

:off: Buddy of mine got ride of his dishwasher after 15 years..... cost him more than 30K.

He said he's just gonna rent from now on, or else buy one that plugs in!

:off: Buddy of mine got ride of his dishwasher after 15 years..... cost him more than 30K.

That has to be a typo. Unless he was replacing an industrial nuclear powered dishwasher contaminated with carcinogens with a gold plated laser powered model with optional DVD player and winch kit.

Buddy of mine got ride of his dishwasher after 15 years..... cost him more than 30K.

I have heard the reference before but I still enjoy it :)

Back