• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Newair kegerator needing to sell

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonessinger

Reaction score
I’m new to these forums so I apologize if this is not the right place to put this. I have a Newair kegerator that originally was meant to be a Christmas gift, however things came up recently and my car has drained my account so I may not end up being able to pay tuition.

I got it from Walmart for $1200, I’m asking $700 (and shipping if you can help with that please). It’s not out of the box, I don’t expect to get what I paid for it, I just need to sell it.

Model number is: NKR058MB00

More details of the kegerator can be found on Walmart using the model number. The pics provided are the only ones I have since I haven’t taken it out of the box.

Attachments

• IMG_6086.jpeg
    IMG_6086.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6087.jpeg
    IMG_6087.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Back