Hello from Grand Rapids, MI!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

safemammal

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Got a Mr. Beer for Christmas, started my first batch five days ago. Got me intrigued enough to look into brewing for real, and thanks in no small part to this fantastic site, I've been obsessed since - so much that I'm going to get a real setup going this weekend to make some real beer!

Hey there. GR man myself, well Wyoming. Have you checked out Siciliano's and B & B yet? Great LHBS. Welcome though, I'm new here too and everyone so far has been incredibly helpful.

Hey Stoutfan, I actually grew up in Wyoming...graduated from WHPS in 1999, and lived right down the street! Nice to meet ya. I've always been a huge fan of Siciliano's, but didn't check out their homebrew supply selection until a couple of days ago...I have to make a checklist of the stuff I'll need and I'll be back tomorrow night. B & B is closer to where I live, do they also have supplies?

BooneDocks: You aren't lying! 4 in town and New Holland and Bell's a short drive away...beer heaven!

eriktlupus: It's no wonder, with our economy, what else is there to do but drink beer?? :)

B & B has a great selection of imports and craft beers for tasting options, they have a good selection of wine making supplies and a fair selection of brewing supplies. Good intro stuff and some good kits. If they are closer I'd say pop in and turn right, everything is right there.

Welcome to HBT.

I grew up in Wyoming too.

If you haven't already, join the Michigan Mashers sub-forum by clicking the link on Erik's signature line.

Good luck with your brewing.

I grew up on the corner of Burton and Breton. Now living a little ways away. Welcome to the site and good luck on your first batch. In-laws live in Rockford.

Back