Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traded up some jai alia from Florida as well as a mixed 12 pack and got these gems from a guy in Denver.

image-2721447919.jpg

I have two or three still on the shelf along with a couple stoic, four abyss and one bb25

FermentNEthinG said:
Big thanks to HomebrewNate! Today couldn't have gotten any better! Thank you so much and I appreciate the trade! Today was a good beer day! :mug:
Wow super nice haul.
I love jai Alai.

I sent yours out today. Let me know when you get it, I always get nervous sending bottles vs. just cans. They said three days.

Awesome, thanks man!:mug: Up until recently, I used to not send cans. It just makes sense to ship cans if possible and since everyone has been wanting tallgrass, it makes that easy :D

I have cool friends :rockin::

That may be the best box of all texas rares I've ever seen shipped! Wow! I know people here in TX who would shank someone to have the opportunity to buy that. You don't happen to have an Asian sister in law who went to Funk n Sour for you, do you?

HELLO HOOKED ME UP!! This is the first trade package I let the GF open but for good reason, I gotta try her HB and a Dragons milk tonight :D Thanks again HELLO! You made my day :D

IMG_6539.jpg

That may be the best box of all texas rares I've ever seen shipped! Wow! I know people here in TX who would shank someone to have the opportunity to buy that. You don't happen to have an Asian sister in law who went to Funk n Sour for you, do you?

Nope, I had a friend that went with his wife and a few friends. They decided they wanted some of the beers I gave them more than having the multiples of the JK beers. Needless to say, I am pretty happy about it :)

Welcome as always. I only wish I could brew that stout again right now. Time doesn't permit me to do that, though I've been thinking of trying and just racking to secondary before the holiday.

Anyhoo...glad you like the haul and hope you love the beer

So excited!

Thank you very much mcbaumannerb!
I cannot believe you sent me a BCBS!!!!!!! FedEx was funny. He said "the box has seen better days, hope your Christmas plates are okay."

Haha
I have been wanting to try your Saison and Vanilla Pumpkin Porter for ages. I'm so glad you sent it my way. :D Thank you again!
IMG_5931.JPG

So excited!

Thank you very much mcbaumannerb!
I cannot believe you sent me a BCBS!!!!!!! FedEx was funny. He said "the box has seen better days, hope your Christmas plates are okay."

Haha
I have been wanting to try your Saison and Vanilla Pumpkin Porter for ages. I'm so glad you sent it my way. :D Thank you again!
View attachment 164197

NICE! I cant wait to try a mad elf

Hello said:
So excited! Thank you very much mcbaumannerb! I cannot believe you sent me a BCBS!!!!!!! FedEx was funny. He said "the box has seen better days, hope your Christmas plates are okay." Haha I have been wanting to try your Saison and Vanilla Pumpkin Porter for ages. I'm so glad you sent it my way. :D Thank you again!

You're very welcome! I thought you might like the BCBS. :)

Latest posts

Back