The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got your address and have my data base updated :D

In other news, I have been told that we should see some action later on this week.

In other, other news, I'm looking to up my randal game. Anybody have some really odd combo's that could be tasty? I'm not looking to try anchovies in a pale ale, that would just gross me out.

Sardine stout.

Because alliteration.

I can neither confirm nor deny whom said box is going to, or if there is even the existence of said box.

Empty box landing soon ...

lies.jpg

The box is alive and in route to a city who's female population is greater than it's male population. Yikes!!!
This according to the reliable Wikipedia page.

Now i know who go the box of yum. Awesome job Val. Amazing box look forward to everything. All the brews look great. Got what seems to be pickled eggs, pickled jalapenos (most excited), habanero salt which is hot as hell, espresso salt, clove salt, lemon ginger, almond cookie green tea, hibiscus tea. Going to use all and then some. Got one going already. A Hibiscus habanero salt mad hatter

View attachment 1437777293201.jpg

View attachment 1437777306648.jpg

View attachment 1437777358008.jpg

Glad everything made it.
Btw I was in the process of typing up a Randall list, but my girl was like "what are you doing?". I then explained to her that every BBOY needed a list of possible combinations. She then said something interesting "what if they don't like your list and pairings? Why not let them experiment?". If you want the list PM me your email and I will send you one.

Those pickled eggs are from a local bar named Joe Jost in long beach. They are know for their pickled eggs, pretzels and beer schooners. The other pickled stuff is also local. Enjoy!

Oh that almond cookie green tea is amazing!
That lemon ginger in any of those black market sours is also a great combo.

S@^t I forgot the Kumquats!!! Funk!

Glad everything made it.
Btw I was in the process of typing up a Randall list, but my girl was like "what are you doing?". I then explained to her that every BBOY needed a list of possible combinations. She then said something interesting "what if they don't like your list and pairings? Why not let them experiment?". If you want the list PM me your email and I will send you one.

Those pickled eggs are from a local bar named Joe Jost in long beach. They are know for their pickled eggs, pretzels and beer schooners. The other pickled stuff is also local. Enjoy!

Oh that almond cookie green tea is amazing!
That lemon ginger in any of those black market sours is also a great combo.

S@^t I forgot the Kumquats!!! Funk!

I will. Its alright if you sent a list. Ill do my own mixtures lol. Thanks again. Cant wait to try the beers you sent. All new to me. Thanks a bunch!

Updated 8/28

WOBrien - Plymouth Meeting, PA
JohnnyHitch - Suffolk County, NY
Hello - NC
JWerner - Laport, MN
BigMike - Long Island, NY
DrPhunk - Rockford, IL
BFord - Houston, TX
Leubega - Los Angeles, CA
ColdCrash - Hanover, PA
InvictusBrew - Manhattan Beach, CA
BGBC - Jersey City, NJ
IGotSand - Vista, CA
Hawgwild81 - Cabot, AR
NuclearRich - Hampden, CT
FinsFan - Manhattan, KS (Volunteered for multiple shipments as a representative for the middle states, so we can send to him a few different times, hopefully staggers and not back to back)
MedicMang - Athens, OH
DisturbedChemist - Spring, TX
Brew_Dude41 - Columbus, OH
coyote68 - Clune, PA
Atli126 - Louisville, KY
mcbaumannerb - Phoenixville, PA
Pointcity_Homebrew - West Point MS
EdRoberts - Westfield Indiana
TheCADJockey - Buffalo, NY; sometimes Sioux Falls SD visiting 'friends'
Chupidacabra - Nampa, ID (for the next few months for work, normally in Billings MT)
MrBeachRoach – Cookeville TN
Banesong - Northern VA
BeerNBourbon - Cincinnati, OH
Coyote68 - Clune, PA

Back