mold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bambam

Reaction score
i put suger,water,and crushed some apples , put it in a masson jar.the thing is what i used for yeast was a half a slice a bread. its been setting for a week now . but now there is mold on the top .i think i should get that bread out or just scrap the mold off. what should i do????

Are you serious?

Throw it out and start over. Use sanitizer. Pasteurize your fruit. Boil your sugar. Use real yeast. Use real equipment. Use a recipe.

flush it. Why are you trying to make prison hooch? on second thought I don't want to know....

Check out www.pruno.com for info. There are probably some guys in jail on that forum who are experts into what you're trying to do.

We're too busy crafting legal things like beer, wine and cider that won't make you puke or go blind.

Bye bye.

Go buy some Colt 45. It's cheaper and tastes like crushed apples with sugar, water and moldy bread. You might like it.

If I were you, I'd immediately rack that to a secondary mason jar, add more moldy fruit and go from there.

i put suger,water,and crushed some apples , put it in a masson jar.the thing is what i used for yeast was a half a slice a bread. its been setting for a week now . but now there is mold on the top .i think i should get that bread out or just scrap the mold off. what should i do????

New sig! thanks bambam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back