Freshops?? WTH?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
So I ordered from them on the 4th or march. Spent 100$ so Id be good for a while once I am home. Well after 16 days of nothing I sent them an email, waited a day and sent another but I have yet to get even a simple response.

I havent heard of anyone having issues with them. They def charged my CC.

WHERE ARE MY HOPS

that sux. I've only ordered once from them, LAST season, to get rhizomes, and they were cool. You need to CALL them. I know, it's probably not that easy to do that from Sh1tbagistan, but that's often the only way to get results---to talk to someone on the phone.

MikeFlynn74 said:
So I ordered from them on the 4th or march. Spent 100$ so Id be good for a while once I am home. Well after 16 days of nothing I sent them an email, waited a day and sent another but I have yet to get even a simple response.

I havent heard of anyone having issues with them. They def charged my CC.

WHERE ARE MY HOPS

They don't seem to be the best with respect to notifying customers of shipments and stuff, but they always seem to come through. If they charged your CC, then the order is on the way. Still, I'd give them a call if you can. Be nice, they are good people.

Im always nice- I know that a ton more gets accomplished when you are.

Still make me nervous as the hops I ordered are no longer avail there

Some countrys dont allow plants whole or parts to be imported. Did you make sure that the shipment would pass customs before you ordered it?

16 days is a long time, even for Freshops. I waited 12 days for my first order from them and I was starting to get worried. Give them a call if you can, or have someone state-side call them for you.

GODDAMNIT

Freshops somehow lost my order and are now all out of Summit hops. They are going to sub them with Nugget.

DAMNIT now I cant brew the IPA i wanted. Does any one want to trade?

I have NZ Haller, Sterling and now Nugget.

MikeFlynn74 said:
GODDAMNIT

Freshops somehow lost my order and are now all out of Summit hops. They are going to sub them with Nugget.

DAMNIT now I cant brew the IPA i wanted. Does any one want to trade?

I have NZ Haller, Sterling and now Nugget.
I love nugget. Problem is, I've burned through my summit pretty quick.

Back