Moderators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeRoux's Broux said:
watch it boy! i'll get'a rope so fast it'll knock a buzzard off a gut wagon! ;)

LOL! Sorry DeRoux, that's just funny..."knock a buzzard off a gut wagon". Is that a Texan phrase? What's a "gut wagon"? Got any more? :D

BlightyBrewer said:
LOL! Sorry DeRoux, that's just funny..."knock a buzzard off a gut wagon". Is that a Texan phrase? What's a "gut wagon"? Got any more? :D

it'll fit like a sock on a rooster!

Dear lord, they started out rather confusing and just kept getting better :D

Oh, and congrats on the "promotions" :) What the heck is your new avatar El P? Looks kind of like a Jedi.

LupusUmbrus said:
What the heck is your new avatar El P? Looks kind of like a Jedi.
I think it's that kid from 'King of the Hill' all grown up......

She looks like the north end of a southbound dog . . .

Here's a good warning for use by you mods (credited to my father): "Be careful boy, I'll slap you to sleep then slap you for sleepin'!!

And one of the best sayings I ever heard, from an 87 year old friend who pulled over on a highway to grab a beer out of the ice chest: "Sorry pardner, I'm so dry I could fart dust." (That's pretty thirsty!)

BlightyBrewer said:
We've had a sudden "explosion" of moderators! ;)

Is this a reaction to recent events?

ORRELSE was doing the job pretty much alone, Janx and rightwingnut aren't on much, so thought he could use some help.

Congrats ElP and DeRoux. Don't let it go to your heads. :D

Back to the non-topic, here are a couple from my dad:

"She's uglier than homeade soap."

"The damn thing rattled like a mule in a tin barn."

"(Enter politician's name here) sat there grinnin' like a mule eatin' briars."

:D

timdsmith72 said:
"She's got a million dollar body...And a face to protect it." :D
I've seen a couple of those in my younger years and they always got prettier(less ugly) at closin time.
Ugly is just a light switch away! :D

Sudster said:
I've seen a couple of those in my younger years and they always got prettier(less ugly) at closin time.

I thought it was, "Beauty is a light switch away."

Either way, we all know what it means. :D

The happy mug said:
Self-moderating? Is that a euphanism for something?

Man, with that new avatar, it feels like I'm going to get back-handed whenever I make comments like that :D
Here's another pic of the same guy...do you find him less intimidating now? :D

junior.jpg

Sudster said:
I knew a guy who's motto was "go ugly early!"

Here's one of the greatest: Your mamma's so fat that when she gets on the dance floor the band skips!:drunk: :eek:

Walker said:
that picture worries me MORE. Hell, he's got a horse in bondage, for cryin' out loud!

-walker

That's no horse...that's a mule!!!!

They are bred for bondage! :D

El. P...you are one scary dude...we need the moderators!:eek:

BlightyBrewer said:
That's no horse...that's a mule!!!!

They are bred for bondage! :D
What are you, some kind of a mulist? :mad: You probably think they shouldn't be allowed to breed, don't you. :mad:

Back