Who likes to take pictures of their beer and homebrew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdallyn

Reaction score
OK, I know that's sort of an obvious question. However, I'm a journalist by day and weekend homebrewer that's lucky enough to be working on a beer book project with Greg Koch of Stone Brewing.

One duty I'm in charge of is finding images for the book and Greg suggested reaching out to fellow homebrewers. I know there are some great shots in the member galleries here, so I thought I'd see if anyone here is interested in shooting or submitting images.

I can't offer any compensation beyond the satisfaction of seeing your art published in a book, but that's still kind of cool, right?

Anyways, shoot me an email at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks and cheers,
-Matt

I'm still a rookie at brewing - just over a year and about 8 batches so far. I have taken pictures of some of the brew days and you're welcome to some if you find something of interest. I'm sort of a low budget brewer so I am sure there will be some much fancier setups shown in this thread before it's over.

http://picasaweb.google.com/larry2c/BeerMaking2009?feat=directlink

Hi folks,

Thanks for the interest so far. I should also add that homebrew competition photos are welcome. Anyone want to show off their club's tasting or competition? And then I'm also looking for anything related to organic brewing.

Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Cheers,
-Matt

Back