What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone had beers from Stillwater Artisinal? I get a hipstery feeling about them and their "edgy artsy" labels. Plus high prices for a new place. Just wondering.

1391312012628.jpg

Anyone had beers from Stillwater Artisinal? I get a hipstery feeling about them and their "edgy artsy" labels. Plus high prices for a new place. Just wondering.

Good beer. Who cares if the are full of hipsters? If the beer I'd good that's what matters ... I less it's too expensive, then eff it.

Citra cider. This Solo's for you remmy.

Also haven't unpacked any glasses yet...

Congrats on the new place!

Good beer. Who cares if the are full of hipsters? If the beer I'd good that's what matters ... I less it's too expensive, then eff it.

Congrats on the new place!

Well that's what I was wondering. Two of the beers I find here are $9 a 12oz bottle. The others are like $4 a bottle.

I don't usually pick anything up from them because the American belgiany style is not my thing. I do however like authentic Belgian beers and some American Belgian beers but most of the time Im pretty turned off with American Belgian stlye beers that said,everything Ive tried from Stillwater is pretty quality stuff,just not my thing.

Just got into Jax,Fl, went to hotel bar to find two local breweries on tap!
Chose the Green Room double IPA.
I'm not a hop head, but I do love a IIPA!

Eddie

My wife packed the cooler with crappy leftover holiday beers...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391315531.959478.jpg

I guess it beats Coors light...I guess...

Yeah, I just noticed. Weirdos!

Aaaaand I'm back home after a couple Fortnight Strong Darks...one on nitro. Nice!
Finished up my blog journal on today's wheat brew and am enjoying my HB Belgian Strong Dark. Gotta say...it holds up well! Oh...and it's going well with the homemade sticky toffee pudding!

Strong Ale Stuart.jpg

DSC04149.jpg

Stone Matt's burning rosids. Imperial cherry wood smoked saison

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Home Brew mobile app

1391317068380.jpg

First Gold Burton ESB. Trust me its good. Specially for a Saturday night. Straight off a tha basement floor.

Lol guess not

If it was in fact Elvis, it could only be one of only a few movies. It looked western themed and it was in color. So, besides the two we named, the only other one I can think of is Stay Away, Joe. Not a western, but it has that sort of theme. I don't know, it's been so long since I've watched any Elvis movies. It might not have even been Elvis in that picture. LOL!

Sent from my brain using sarcasm

Enjoy By 2.14.14. My first Enjoy By.... not sure I see what the hype about.

The first one I had back in '12 was really good. But it goes so quickly around here, I just stopped pursuing it. There's other great IPAs around here that I can get a lot easier and cheaper.

Sent from my brain using sarcasm

Had to break out my fresh made venison spicy salami for this saison( tasty pairing). Personally I thinknits a tasty beer, could use a little age but Ill get another if I see it.

1391322970930.jpg

1391322991609.jpg

Ovila! Abbey style saison brewed here by monks in collaboration with Sierra Nevada. Great saison here

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

1391324283040.jpg

Drinking my saison, eating bread I made from the trub and having a private pity party

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Home Brew mobile app

Hello Homebrewers!

I just found this form via a Google search.

I received a couple books and a view on homebrewing for Christmas.

Coincidentally, a new homebrew store opened up nearby, so I bought a starter kit as an after-Christmas present to myself :D

I can't call myself a brewer yet since I haven't brewed my first batch yet, but am looking forward to it.

Looking forward to sharing/learning from this forum.

Dennis
Good stuff very smooth yet earthy :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Home Brew mobile app

New to you, maybe. Good stuff, but you're right on the prices - & the Ed Hardyesque labels. I'll usually get one if I see it on draft, but have never bought bottles.

Latest posts

Back