What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grilling these are a pain in the ass. I've done it once at a tailgate and it was pretty hard to get the bacon to crisp on top while trying to not flip them (cream cheese will leak out and make a floccing mess). Also, the bacon fat gets all over the damn place so make sure you clean that grill ice it's still warm. Or you'll have some nice, white bacon fat on that puppy tomorrow morning.

Yeah, it takes more work on the grill. Last time I had to do it, I just laid them on foil and babysat them almost the whole cooking time. But I didn't have too much of a problem. I will be getting off my lazy butt and getting the smoker ready next time I make them, though.

Sent from my brain using sarcasm

Grabbed a few to bring with me to the party.

1391368034015.jpg

1391368049045.jpg

1391368062060.jpg

1391368075021.jpg

This is a nice citrusy Farmhouse Ale which would be perfect on a hot summer day. Actually, it isn't too bad right now at 31 degrees outside. :mug:

Greenbelt_02.jpg

Yeungling... Toasting to the life of an amazing gifted actor who was taken too soon... RIP phillip Seymour hoffman

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Nice.

RIP Richard Sherman's career. Let's go, Broncos.

I'm drinking a Wild Beer Co. brew called Ninkasi Premier Cru thats been aged in Somerset Cider Brandy barrels. It's very complex and very pleasant.

How many ways did all that get shared? Pretty impressive line-up!

Split 8 ways, it was a good night! Heady and Pliny side by side was pretty interesting.

How was the hopadillo negro and the zoe?

Sent from a world void of Bud, Miller, and Coors

They were both really good! The Hopadillo Negro is one of the very best black ipas I've had. Thank you again!

Mr. Matt may be pleased to see this. Strong Ale by Fortnight. Taking a growler of Blonde home. TWHS. Yuka yuka yuka!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391375463.863067.jpg

My fourth pint of water. Got to ease-up before I hit these NEBCO growlers and company begins to show-up.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391376123.945615.jpg

Starting off with my Promised Land stout. And mixed up a growler of skeeter pee with lemonade concentrate, the best way to back sweeten it IMO. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391377795.185659.jpg

Sent from my brain using sarcasm

Back