What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 176553
This one's for you Wes! ;)

I know it's gross, but I like it anyway.

Although, the sight of that just made me barf up dinner, I respect your decision to drink whatever you want, no matter how vile it may be. ;)

Sent from my cellular phone device using the latest app that doesn't crash quite as much as the old one

Attachments

• 1391299168681.jpg
    1391299168681.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 69
Some key west sunset ale, my cluster pale ale, and water. Brew day is over, I'm clean, equipment is clean...kitchen could use work. :)

Some key west sunset ale, my cluster pale ale, and water. Brew day is over, I'm clean, equipment is clean...kitchen could use work. :)

Perfect time to start slapping more beers.

[Q UOTE=nukebrewer;5874940]Gandhi-bot growler smacked!

[/QUOTE]

Atta boy. I did the same to the Fat-ten-er #4 growler.

I'm just getting started.

Gandhi-bot growler smacked!

Atta boy. I did the same to the Fat-ten-er #4 growler.

I'm just getting started.

Word! Still got half a growler of
Supernaut to kill too.

But for now I am on your Conan the Warrior. Nice brew. Never had a Warrior hopped beer before, but this is really nice. Could smack this all day!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app

1391300991811.jpg

Word! Still got half a growler of
Supernaut to kill too.

But for now I am on your Conan the Warrior. Nice brew. Never had a Warrior hopped beer before, but this is really nice. Could smack this all day!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app

So, I take your lack of response to the guesses that neither of us is right?

Sent from my cellular phone device using the latest app that doesn't crash quite as much as the old one

That's kind of why I brewed it. :D I can drink that all damn day.

Had a few HB stouts and moving on to this,not game changing but enjoyable.
Still need to figure a brew for tomorrow, planing on a clean the fridge IPA/IIPA. Going to have to pick up base malts after this and there's hops that need using.

IMG_1471.jpg

Gah. Running to get stuff for the sick 4yo that kept us home from a play and night out. MIL got the tickets instead of babysitting. Beer forthcoming.

I tucked these away in my basement to age last year, cuz I thought they needed it.New Holland Ichabod still tastes like soy/beef jerky not as badly though.Its rare Ive ever had a good experience with New Holland- I did like their honey ale though. And will see whats up with the Rogue PUmpkin next. Two beers I didn't care for then. Not looking good so far either.

Edit: Rogue is ok, its like sam adams a lot. Sam Adams is probably better,pretty standard. It think the age did this ok by taking the harsh edge I thought it had on it after it was first released. Better than soy jerky.

ichabod.jpg

rogue pumpkin.jpg

I tucked these away in my basement to age last year, cuz I thought they needed it. Ichabod still tastes like soy/beef jerky not as badly though. And will see whats up with the Rogue PUmpkin next.

Weird, must have had a bad batch. Ive never gotten soy from Ichabod.

Back