Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey NE circle jerks. I’m going to be downtown Boston 7-10th at a conference. Any recommendations how to avoid you? [emoji38]

Actually haven’t confirmed flights yet but maybe 8th or 9th eve if not too far out of central

Hey NE circle jerks. I’m going to be downtown Boston 7-10th at a conference. Any recommendations how to avoid you? [emoji38]

Actually haven’t confirmed flights yet but maybe 8th or 9th eve if not too far out of central

Hang out in the city. Should be a piece if cake avoiding all of us that way

Trilliums Fenway Bier Garten might be opened by then. The Greenway is ok due to its central location and proximity to the brewery. The Fenway seems like a better outside setup with a bunch of other food options close by.

I have no interest at to time in debating the recent accusations women have made against Brown here.

The stuff about him flatuleting on doctors seemed juvenile enough that people around here might laugh at it.

IMG_20190917_205922.jpeg

Mono? That’s the “kissing disease”. And according to the wikipedias... he’s not married.

Premarital kissing?!?

I can’t respect that or any part of the NFL now

Last edited:
Brown is definitely innocent. The Pats would never hire someone with such questionable morals. It in no way fits their squeaky clean history.

Latest posts

Back