What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whether I want to or not, it looks like I am turning in after this one. It's a good way to go out at least.

That's my favorite beer from Two Roads. Second is their Maibock. Have you even down to the brewery in Stratford? The bar area is awesome. Mainly the bar's construction.

Real nice IIPA! (Am I allowed to like The Gubna more? Cuz I think I love The Gubna. Geez I sure hope the Gubna is a chick)

Oh, also hello kitty because it was there.

image-1052248652.jpg

A bomber of my 2nd runnings Centennial/Cascade APA. 4.2% abv, crisp, and hoppy at around 40ibu. Perfect hot weather beer.

ForumRunner_20130708_191238.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
A chick and cheaper...

Maybe cheaper in your part of the country. In my lone local porter shop, Gubna is a "premium" beer. Not eligible for the $13.95 mix and match six pack. If you think 13.95 is bad, it used to be 20.

Maybe cheaper in your part of the country. In my lone local porter shop, Gubna is a "premium" beer. Not eligible for the $13.95 mix and match six pack. If you think 13.95 is bad, it used to be 20.

Its $15-16 a 4 pack of 12 oz here. No thank you. I actually do not like oscar blues.

TNGabe said:
Working the late shift?

Yeah, I slept all day and got called to go to work at 4:00.
Having a few Blue Moons now, while watching Hemlock Grove on Netflix in my hotel room.

My own Dipa brewed with conan. First time using a swamp cooler and 4th brew overall. Getting better but have to leave dry hops in longer next time. Tastes good.

Drinking bad coffee, while waiting for my train to arrive, so I can go home. Looks like another 12 hour day...

Channel66 said:
Post lab, pre baby dr appointment beer. Midnight Maple wheat

Watching these guys fish.

Have I told you lately I'm still jealous of your view? ;)
And that beer sounds good!

Have I told you lately I'm still jealous of your view? ;)
And that beer sounds good!

I miss this view most weekdays, you guys get to see it about as much as I do, I come here to brew, drink after I leave the lab and spend weekends. (It's between the lab and my new house/work) my poor car is getting tons of miles 2012 with more than 50k already.

It's tasty, the recipe came from our friend fuzzymitten.

Dfh 90 min. First time having this. It pairs great with Jack stack burnt end stew!! Thanks mark!!

Love DFH90. Problem is, it's not as easy to drink as DFH60. Either way, they're both spectacular brews. Cheers.

Back