Show us your bottled wine.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388321717.195388.jpg my first red

A slight touch, the camera on my phone makes it look a lot deeper than it really is. Pretty happy with how it ended up, though.

Bottled my peach wine here are a few pics

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Home Brew mobile app

1389837741084.jpg

1389837762338.jpg

1389837786961.jpg

Here's a photo of one bottle from my first batch of Welch's wine that I made from the frozen concord concentrate. I'm pretty happy with the results. I ended up with 11 bottles from a 2 gallon batch.

WP_000277.jpg

WP_000279.jpg

^^^
That'll be tasty - but you should have waited for it to clear!
You'll drop a ton of sediment in the bottles. Like 1/2" or so...

Thanks for the comments.

Well, this is my first batch of wine so I guess I've learned my first lesson about letting the wine clear. I have sparkolloid and bentonite on hand but didn't use any as I was kind of putting together a Welch's recipe from a few I saw online.

The family crest came from Google, so it most likely isn't an accurate crest, but I still think it looks good even if it's not official.

Not digging the bottle.
Nothing says "Berry-Ginger" like a SKULL!!

Now, maybe a 18% Jalepeno burner...

I actually have a couple of those bottles. Dan Aykroyd made a good choice by investing in that company.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393774666.659550.jpg
Blackberry wine. Lovely sweet red but bit as nice as fresh elderberry which is unbeatable!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Here are the latest labels.
I really need to get Manthing to make me a generic label that I can slap on anything and just write out the specifics of ABV and type, etc.

goblin fruit.jpg

goblin fruit1.jpg

goblin fruit2.jpg

I made my first batch of Skeeter Pee using bags of frozen strawberries, blueberries and mango. Turned out great and I created a fancy label for it, although I wanted something more attractive than the name skeeter pee.
2le32ph.jpg

Just bottled these two - elderflower wine and hawthorn berry wine - unfortunately I only have a dozen bottles of each but we live and learn!

Gj9VNwh.jpg

Three bottles of White Zin I bottled on October 1, scuppernong that I just added the potassium sorbate to, and my wine chiller. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412788483.583788.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1412788503.626316.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1412788527.189902.jpg

"If you have to ask if it's too early to drink wine, you're an amateur and we can't be friends." - ANONYMOUS

"Sure wine is good for you, but I drink it anyway." - WINEPHARM

Scuppernong pic didn't upload so here it is.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412788664.163625.jpg

"If you have to ask if it's too early to drink wine, you're an amateur and we can't be friends." - ANONYMOUS

"Sure wine is good for you, but I drink it anyway." - WINEPHARM

Latest posts

Back