Show Us Your Stickers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seatazzz

Well-Known Bloviator & Pontificator
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting here tonight relaxing while doing a lot of laundry. Got to looking at my ferment fridge where I place all the stickers I get from various breweries, LHBS, and other places. Each one tells a story; of either a great road trip, a visit to a new brewery around here, or something I've bought. HBT members are from all over, I thought it would be fun for us to post our sticker collections. Here's mine:

20230803_185332[1].jpg

FYI, I had a kegerator with a lot of great brewery stickers. When I got rid of it, I was very sad to lose all the stickers I had collected over the years. Then I discovered magnetic sheets: https://www.amazon.com/DIYMAG-Magne...9&sprefix=magnetic+sheets,aps,284&sr=8-1&th=1
Now, when I get a sticker, I stick it to a magnetic sheet, cut it out with scissors and then put it on my keezer. That way, if and when the keezer dies, I can keep all the stickers
Hoplark.jpg

I've been doing the magnetic sheets for all the latest stickers. Should have done that from the beginning.

@seatazzz, noticed your ECS sticker. I spend as much there as I do on homebrew.

View attachment 826769
View attachment 826770
Yah, ECS saved me lots of $$ back when I was trying to fix a 2001 VW Passat (since departed, I hated that thing). Was also the only place I could find a specific part for my 1998 Honda Passport (still running, has sentimental value).

When I wanted to decorate our refrigerator and keezer with stickers, SWMBO put the nix on that. So I decided the only way was to turn the stickers into magnets and stick them on that way.

You can turn almost everything into a fridge magnet using this stuff:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071L97W57/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Usually I'll remove the backing from both the sticker and the magnet sheet and carefully attach the sticker to the sheet. Typically I'll cut out part of the sheet with scissors, cutting it slightly larger than the sticker. Then once the sticker is attached, I trim around the sticker with scissors. Stickers with a lot of curlicue stuff on the edge I might need to use an Xacto knife to trim, but usually I can get it with scissors.

Sometimes a place won't have stickers so I'll see if I can get a coaster instead, and affix the magnet stuff to the back.

If I can, I try to get two stickers from each place in case there's a mishap sticking or trimming. :)

If you look under the Rising Tide sticker magnet on top, you'll see the Homebrewtalk sticker just 2 stickers below.

I've pretty much run out of room on the fridge, so now they're starting to go on my large ferm chamber.

1702244781457.jpeg

Putting stickers on the kitchen fridge was a non-starter with SWMBO. But I don't keep much beer in that, anyway.

The fridge in the basement holds most of my beer and I plaster it with magnets, mostly from various national and state parks we have visited.

20231210_162205.jpg

The ferm chamber and mini fridge in the garage are fair game for stickers, but they need more--I still see a lot of white surface.

20231210_162334.jpg

Back