Just a Question or Thought

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upperNY01brewer

Reaction score
I thought this thread was to exchange our homebrews with other homebrewers. Basically all I see is people offering exchanges of beers from commercially operated breweries. Just saying

And again I say I thought this forum was to exchange homebrews....I can get any beer I desire some where on the internet usually with no problems.

The two links I shared are from people in this forum looking to share homebrews. And then I suggested a strategy to find others who want to share homebrew.

You want to share homebrews?

And again I say I thought this forum was to exchange homebrews....I can get any beer I desire some where on the internet usually with no problems.

Well, I can't. Texas doesn't allow alcohol to be shipped here. None of the online beer stores will send beer to a state that has laws against it. Look past your nose.

Offer to trade your homebrew and you'll probably get some offers.

Well, I can't. Texas doesn't allow alcohol to be shipped here. None of the online beer stores will send beer to a state that has laws against it. Look past your nose.

Offer to trade your homebrew and you'll probably get some offers.

I am looking well past my nose, and again the original point of this thread was that other than the two links you sent me with one that actually more or less had the same thought I had, there are no other rescent posts for homebrew trading. And yes my next attempt will be to post mine for trade.

I am looking well past my nose, and again the original point of this thread was that other than the two links you sent me with one that actually more or less had the same thought I had, there are no other rescent posts for homebrew trading. And yes my next attempt will be to post mine for trade.

You're welcome, I guess.

Back