Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL - anyone see DeSean Jackson do the aggressive chest bump into Rodgers while he was being interviewed? No, he's not annoying at all.

I can't beleive that the Bears playing all of their starters against GB last week and that whenis Urlacher says he didn't consider that game a playoff atmosphere.

And now. now. They have the easiest path to the NFC championship game without doing ****.

I can't beleive that the Bears playing all of their starters against GB last week and that whenis Urlacher says he didn't consider that game a playoff atmosphere.

And now. now. They have the easiest path to the NFC championship game without doing ****.

Waddya mean by "easiest path"? They gotta play the SEAHAWKS next week! :rockin:

@ ollllo. Absolutely on CHI. Seahawks are bringing it home though, right ChshreCat? Your prophecy shall come true!

Wow.. Seahacks are the only div winner to make it through.. And they only won their div by default at that...

Wow.. Seahacks are the only div winner to make it through.. And they only won their div by default at that...

Earlier I thought to myself that, "wow, if the pack wins then all the road wild card teams would have won". Then an hour later it hit me that Seattle was just a really really ****ty division winner.

Yea,
Look for more teams to employ 7 win strategies next year.

It's like the guys who race bicycles on those banked tracks. They go really slowly, trying to block the other guys out and then make a quick sprint at the end! Conserve your resources! :D

Earlier I thought to myself that, "wow, if the pack wins then all the road wild card teams would have won". Then an hour later it hit me that Seattle was just a really really ****ty division winner.

I thought that the t-shirts for my Seahawks should have read "2010 NFC West Champions... because there had to be one"

Are they going to hang up a banner in the stadium for this division title? They better at least put it way in a back corner somewhere.

I think getting at least the one win in the playoffs makes it a little more respectable. If they got dismantled by the Saints then... yeah... hang it in the men's room or something. :D

fyi... Seattle's 10 point underdogs to the Bears... just like we were to the Saints. :D

I think getting at least the one win in the playoffs makes it a little more respectable. If they got dismantled by the Saints then... yeah... hang it in the men's room or something. :D

fyi... Seattle's 10 point underdogs to the Bears... just like we were to the Saints. :D

The SeaHogs probably have the easiest road to the SB of all the wild card round teams.. so you have that going for you..

Who knows.. It's almost like a set up! HaHa
That's why they play the games...
I enjoy it when the self impressed mediot talking heads are continually wrong...
:mug:

I sincerely hope y'all put an a$$whuppin on Jay Cutler...one of the biggest *****ebags in the NFL...I can't look at him w/o thinking "Wow, THERE'S the lost Baldwin brother!"

You get to play spoiler, but this is the LAST win you are allowed, OK?

I have a lot of respect for the Bears, zero for Crybaby Cutler...Go Seahawks :rockin:

You like Shehawks better?

I notice you said NOTHING to defend your team...because there's no defense. I grew up in the NW and they have sucked my entire life. I guess the Saints and Pats turnarounds could give you some hope, but I'm thinkin Browns and Lions is more like it.

They don'y deserve to be in the playoffs, they don't deserve to host a game, and I'm positive the f@$%ing DUCKS could spank them :D

good call!!

If we were talking about Donko (Bronco) fans, the words "Inserting" and "Random" and "Animals" take on entirely new meaning!
:eek:

That run right there was the loudest I have ever heard Qwest Field. The Tony Romo botched hold is a close second.

What a freakin game!

If we take care of business in Chicago and GB handles Atlanta....home game to go to the Superbowl??? insane!!

I don't see the SheHacks (that's for you moto..:p) getting past GB's defense, but then again, I didn't see them getting past NO's defense either...

I don't see the SheHacks (that's for you moto..:p) getting past GB's defense, but then again, I didn't see them getting past NO's defense either...

Show some respect....Vick, Brees and Manning are out, yet Hasselbeck plays on. Who's your team? SF? SD? Oakland?

i don't care about the seahawks as much as the next guy, but this is just dumb.

seahogs? you're an idiot.

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Show some respect....Vick, Brees and Manning are out, yet Hasselbeck plays on. Who's your team? SF? SD? Oakland?

Hasselbeck is the only redeeming part of the pondchickens.... (especially because of his wife! :mug:)..

Respect? It's earned, not given... especially where a former div rival is concerned...

I'm a Raider fan... and when all is said and done, we will still have a more recent conference championship under our belt... deep down, you know it's true..
:D

Back