New Job!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

findthefish

Reaction score
After 3 interviews, a ride-along, drug test, and a physical, I was finally offered a position at a commercial dishwasher and cleaning chemical manufacturer. This company leases the units, so I would be checking in to make sure everything is running smoothly, and try to sell them extra chemicals and things.

So, I just put in my two week notice, and boy did it feel good. :D

I won't be cramped up in an office anymore (not as much HBT though :(). Plus I'll be making 60% more money!!!!! :ban:

:mug:

Are any of these chemicals of any use/value to we humble homebrewers???

Congrats on the job!!!!!

Sanitizer (chlorine bleach basically), dish washing detergent, and tons of different degreasers and cleaners. It is really really expensive stuff though.

Good luck on the new job. Pay increase means you have to splurge on the first pay check right?!!!! What ya getting?

60% pay increase?!?! Where did you work before, Wendys?

I worked for a really small company that just doesn't pay well.

Good luck on the new job. Pay increase means you have to splurge on the first pay check right?!!!! What ya getting?

I am moving. But after that I need a grain mill, a bigger propane burner, and some more cornies and Better Bottles. I am sure that list will grow too :D

Back