good computer useage tracker..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
My wife and i got into it becasue she has no time for herself and needs it, but she wont do anything about it . I pointed out that she is on the damm FB all the time and she disagrees., I would like to find a usegae program so i can show her just how much time she has to waste every day.. yes i know this will piss her off but WTF. I am already a target so why not make it a good target today.

no she is bitching that she never has any time to her self but she will not get up and lock the door to the room to keep the kids out.
and no she does not need help round the nouse bucause i am the one that has been a a neat freak streak this last few weeks since we got out to CA.

no kidding i know how to search been doing it for years. I was not lookig for a smart assed answers i was looking to see if anyone had any recomendations on a quality product. I have found about 20 on line but i would like to avoid the spyware that you can get with the junk ones...

no kidding i know how to search been doing it for years. I was not lookig for a smart assed answers i was looking to see if anyone had any recomendations on a quality product. I have found about 20 on line but i would like to avoid the spyware that you can get with the junk ones...

Well whinebag, I have used the top one on the list, it's free and it works as advertised. I'm rooting for your wife btw.

To be fair, you only said you wanted a usage tracking software, not if anyone has a recommendation. It sounded like you had no clue. Actually it sounded like you were angry and had no clue.

Why not just have her clock in when she starts and clock out when she's done. No spyware! Or set a timer and give her, say 30 minutes to do FB. When the buzzer goes off, so does she.

Or just suggest doing FB AFTER some other stuff that she wants to do. After all, if she really wanted to do other things, she'd do THEM before doing FB.

I have doubts that showing her a printout of the amount of time she spent on FB is going to help the discussion. More likely it's going to look like you went to a lot of trouble to prove her wrong.

Yea... this is just ASKING for trouble. Best of luck to you. If she needs time to herself and won't do anything about it, that sounds like a her problem. Not something you need to be digging your grave for. I love sleeping on the couch, but not for long periods of time. I can see the whole thing going like this "You've gone and placed tracking software on our computer? What you don't trust me!?!?! What else are you looking for?" :D

Get a Mac.

Latest posts

Back