I need your help for class!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otiluke

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For my marketing 301 class I have to develop a marketing plan and I chose my own fictional brewpub. I have to design a survey and present the results to my class. If you could take a minute or two and please fill out my survey I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

<a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PNWWCB2"</a>

Marketing 301 survey

Survey completed, I failed to see how this related to a brewpub, but good luck with your studies.

Done, Good luck with your class. I'm also not sure how this relates to a brew pub. Also just a FYI, a person can check both the yes and no boxes at the same time. Which kind of defeats the question.

Judging by the content in the survey, I can only assume you consider the members of this board to be brew pub patrons. If that's the case, I'd say you've made a potential error in demographical targeting. Just because we're brewers doesn't mean we spend time in brew pubs. In fact, it could mean just the opposite.

In my case, there's not a brew pub within 200 miles, so I'm curious as to what value my contributed data would have. You might be better off seeking out a forum specifically for brew pub lovers, rather than homebrewers. Good luck.

Thank to everyone who responded. I'm sure that some of the results are going to be a little biased. It's all fictional. I have to come up with sales figures for the next five years also. Also please make sure that you hit done at the bottom. some of the results aren't posting.

Back