looking for temp control A419

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amishland

Reaction score
whats the difference between A419 and A419ABC-1C? 2c? 3c? 4c? Which A419 should I be looking for?

Do you guys recommend the JC A419? or is there something else proffered? Whats the going price?

Don't have the specs in fron't of me, but as long as it makes on rise, and has contacts rated for 120VAC, you'll be good. JC makes a great control, it's what I use, a lot of guys on here use Ranco products as well

I think your looking at $60-80, but not sure. If you get a mechanical temp control, as opposed to digital, they are cheaper, and more reliable.

I found and bought an A419abc-1c off of ebay tonight for $35 delivered. I hope this was the right model to get, I downloaded the pdf and looks like it is the one for sale on NB and other sites except I will have to wire my own input output ac plugs

amishland said:
I found and bought an A419abc-1c off of ebay tonight for $35 delivered. I hope this was the right model to get, I downloaded the pdf and looks like it is the one for sale on NB and other sites except I will have to wire my own input output ac plugs

Check out this link on how to wire the controller. I will be doing the same thing once I get my controller from ebay.

http://brewing.lustreking.com/gear/johnsoncontroller.html

hope this helps

Back