This month marks a year of homebrewing......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooper58d2002

Reaction score
So a year at the end of this month marks a year of homebrewing. Bear with me I've had a tankert of homebrew as I'm writing this. So I came back from a year long tour in Afghanistan brewing all grain my own recipe. since then i've moved on to a HERMS system about three months ago. While in the late unpleasantness I read about 12 books including Jon palmers book on brewing before I came stateside. Since then I've put my other hobby witch is racing up for sale (if anyone wants to buy a supercharged mustang let me know) to finance a small brewery. I'm absolutely hooked I retire from the Army in four years and some change and I cannot for the life of me think of anything else I want to do when I grow up other then make beer for a living...... I guess after four and some change total years spent in prohibition it'll make you want to drink a few...... Cheers all

image-1926603919.jpg

Back