Hello from Cape Cod

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottD64

Reaction score
Greets all! Everytime I've had a home brew question I always seem to find my answers here - should have joined much sooner. This is a great resource, filled with great people, full of great answers. Cheers!

Have you been to a CCLAM (Cape Cod Lager and Ale Makers) meeting? We meet the first Wed. of the month, usually at Cape Cod Beer.

A little late but greetings from Plymouth, loving the rising number of Mass brewers on this site, and finally someone near me!

Chris Callahan...your name seems familiar but my high school memories are similar to beers...cloudy. I had an older brother named Sean Callahan. I hung out with a Jon McGillveary, any relation?

Either way, great to see a small pocket of Plymouth on this site, makes me proud

I've been meaning to get to one of these meetings for a long time. I live on the Vineyard now, but lived on the Cape my whole life until 2009. It's good to know there is a CCLAM member here on HBT.

Have you been to a CCLAM (Cape Cod Lager and Ale Makers) meeting? We meet the first Wed. of the month, usually at Cape Cod Beer.

Ohhhh... man... Christine McGillveary.... wow... could I ever tell you some stories!!!!

LOL... nah, I'm just messin' with you. I have no clue who that is.

I can't believe a thread this old rose from the dead like this. Odd to see our boy Babalu's posts.

Eagles class of '02 here - you don't have a sister Christine, do you?

Aaaah nice, another Plymouth native, your name is familiar. Yes, she is my sister, think we were practically neighbors weren't we? Chrissy and I grew up on Canterbury Drive.

Aaaah nice, another Plymouth native, your name is familiar. Yes, she is my sister, think we were practically neighbors weren't we? Chrissy and I grew up on Canterbury Drive.

Yeah we were over on Queen Drive. Rob Costa is doing some brewing nowadays and is heading pro soon. Crazy dude!

And FalmouthBrewmeister - I work at UCT :)

Greetings from a previous cape cod resident :)
From Mashpee for many years and bourne for a few more.

Just getting into it here after moving south.

modernlifeisANDY ... Were you the one that sent GB a bunch of beer earlier before PAX? Went but due to work missed the pub event :(

modernlifeisANDY ... Were you the one that sent GB a bunch of beer earlier before PAX? Went but due to work missed the pub event :(

Hahaha yeah, that's me. I have beers planned for this year, too. I left Ryan a voicemail about it, we're going to try and get a little more structured this year and I am going to be bottling for on-the-sly distribution to fellow Whiskey Media duders. Man, those dudes are the best. If you listen to the latest radio show that Dave does, I am the first phone guest haha.

slowpc said:

Where in Bourne? I'm from cataumet. Lived there 28 years.

Andy - get together with Dave Aguiar in Automotive. He also is a Homebrewer. -

I took Culinary arts out of a love for cooking. I sell autoparts now, but my passion hasn't waned and carried right into brewing!

Andy, just sat down to listen to W.M.R.S. ... made plymouth sound even more awesome than it is!

Haha yeah, that was a fun conversation. Those dudes are great, I can't wait to hang out with them again this year. I have an even more elaborate plan to sneak beer in this year using John Drake's bass drum, haha!

Well , I grabbed my tickets and a old friend from work up there has a hotel room ... now just to fly up there and enjoy PAX 2012. Will have to keep in contact with you so maybe I get try out some of this brew ;)

Back