Saint Arnold Pumpkinator Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjax420

Reaction score
I'd love to make a clone of this wicked nectar if anybody could help in finding or making a recipe for this any help would be appreciated. I've had very little luck in my searches but do know they use 2 row, Crystal and black malts with Liberty and Cascade hops along with pumpkin, brown sugar, molases and spices(nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cinnamon) if that's any help.

The pumpkinator was great wasn't it. I am a a novice at best so I wouldn't be much help with formulating this recipe. Although, if someone else is able to come up with a good clone it would move to the top of my list as well. Let me know if you have any luck.

Start with the grain bill for an imperial CDA (black IPA). Add 12 oz of canned pumpkin per gallon of beer, preferably in the mash. Go easy on the brown sugar and molasses (less than 5% of the fermentables). Keep the IBUs in the 20-30 range. Add about 1.5 tsp of a commercially available pumpkin pie spice blend at flameout.

Latest posts

Back