Wow! Great deal on co2 tank.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bighoss

Reaction score
So I haven't started brewing yet I'm planning on kegging rather than bottling. So I've been looking for what I'll need to do this. A buddy of mine from work knew someone that had a few things. Well he had a few extra tanks in is possession. Well I was able to strike a deal with him. I'm getting a half full 35# tank for $35 - $40. So I'm excited. Is that as good of a deal as I think it is?

Oh I'm definitely purchasing it. I just can't seem too pass it up. Hope I get as much use out of it as I think I will.

Actually in my experience the cost difference between a 5 and 20# tank was only a few more bucks (something like 25 bucks instead of 15.) I just wouldn't want to have to lug that thing around! Regardless, good deal!

Ah well I'm not too worried about how much it'll cost to get it filled. Seeing as how I won't need to have it filled to often. I was just happy I was able to get such a large tank for a very low price. I've seen 5# tanks go for much more than what I am paying for it.

Back