Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand moron analysis. Do you have any examples of why Browner is a "thug"?

Here are two examples of the lesser half of your roided out CB tandem.

JenningsBrowner_original.gif

1.gif

Perhaps baseball is more of your sport or might I offer tennis. Less for you to ***** about

Perhaps baseball is more of your sport or might I offer tennis. Less for you to ***** about

Its not bitching to point out that it's not really football for some roid head to be starting wrestling matches away from the ball.

McBrewskie said:
Its not bitching to point out that it's not really football for some roid head to be starting wrestling matches away from the ball.

No it really is just bitching. Until he gets flagged or fined its not a big deal unless you are worried your recievers will play into it and worry more about him then the game.

Yes he did. Jennings is running a route as a decoy and he blindsides him then starts a fight.

That's a perfectly legal play if the ball has been caught by someone else or handed off.

The guy came back at him for that. Just because he dominated him doesn
t mean he started it.

You hawk fans are rediculous, I always root for the NFC west to do well in the playoffs (so long as its not against the 9ers) but I have made an exception for the hawks this season. Don't get me wrong I love good physical football, but blowing guys up like that is just taking cheap shots looking to injure opponents...sickening

That's a perfectly legal play if the ball has been caught by someone else or handed off.

The guy came back at him for that. Just because he dominated him doesn
t mean he started it.

Browner was fined for it.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksblog/2019291120_browner28.html

Again I prefer rough borderline football, but at least admit when it's dirty. If my guys were dirty I wouldn't give a **** as long as they didn't cost their team games. Personally I just hope the Niners match the physical and dirty play and that it's called evenly.

Wow. This thread is really going to hell. And that's saying something, cause it was pretty ****ty from the start.

Did someone just go with "come at me bro"... In a trash-talking thread, on an anonymous website?

Did that really just happen?

Sweet effin Jesus... You mean to tell me I gotta take fckin' HOPPY'S side here!?!? I think those Mayans missed it by a couple weeks.

Cape Brewing said:
Did someone just go with "come at me bro"... In a trash-talking thread, on an anonymous website?

Did that really just happen?

Sweet effin Jesus... You mean to tell me I gotta take fckin' HOPPY'S side here!?!? I think those Mayans missed it by a couple weeks.

All for the greater good.

Boys, this isn't my thread but as the resident old timer, don't f*ck this up. If you want to get all **** azz stupid & annnoying that's what
espn.JPG
is for. We dig, we jab but this is the 1st year EVER that a mod has had to come in. We all brew beer, we like football, we talk trash. Boundaries MK?

Sorry Cape, felt like it.

DesertBrew said:
Boys, this isn't my thread but as the resident old timer, don't f*ck this up. If you want to get all **** azz stupid & annnoying that's what

is for. We dig, we jab but this is the 1st year EVER that a mod has had to come in. We all brew beer, we like football, we talk trash. Boundaries MK?

Sorry Cape, felt like it.

If I need a good laugh I roam that board reading the posts the trolls there are great

Latest posts

Back