Calling all DC Metro area brewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard a pitch for this on WTOP on my ride into work tonight. Pretty cool you will be performing! What exactly are you performing though? I cant say I will be in attendance as it was was advertised as an alcohol free family event, and as swmbo and I are childless for the time being, we will more then likely be partaking in alchoholic beverages this NYE.

Pretty cool you will be performing! What exactly are you performing though? I cant say I will be in attendance as it was was advertised as an alcohol free family event, and as swmbo and I are childless for the time being, we will more then likely be partaking in alchoholic beverages this NYE.

Thanks! This is my 3rd year performing; I'm playing traditionally-inspired didjeridu that I've been studying seriously for the past 5 years. While First Night is always billed as an alcohol-free event, there are dozens of bars up and down King Street in Alexandria. We usually wind up somewhere after 11 when I wrap up my last set.

This is reminiscent of my style:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back