Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's another thread around here on college football, maybe you'd rather hang out there. It has hardly any posts, mostly because NOBODY ****ING CARES ABOUT COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

If there's anyone out there that went to a good medical school, I'd like some advice about where the large blood vessels are in my arms. You see, I have to go and kill myself because I agree with the bird here. :mug:

College sports, in general, SUCK.

I only care about college football to the extent that I learn something about potential draftees. I watched the top bowls these last few years but that **** is rigged so it becomes uninteresting really quick. The new playoff should at least help some.

It's like a fire hose of suck that no one can shut off.

"whaaaaa, your posts suck, Pats are da best!"

Seriously Cape, do your brews have a briny taste to them from tears getting into them since you're constantly whining?

4ff96112_cowboy-crying.gif

Serious question for a second, How is Chandler Jones playing? i wanted seattle to draft him so just wanted to know how hes coming along.

If he keeps playing the way he's been playing, he'll be in the discussion for Defensive ROY, no joke. Had a sack/strip-fumble in the first game and looked very impressive against the run despite his relative lack of strength. Had some pressures and got some holding calls last week. Pats couldn't be happier with him, no one really expected him to contribute this year but he's looked outstanding since early in camp. No one's missing Mark Anderson or Andre Carter right now.

I guess he slipped in the draft because of immaturity reports from camp and we got lucky. Him and Hightower are doing well. I think we thought our defense troubles were over after just one win. They seem to be taking learning well too while on the field. I still think they need to stick within the gameplan and not do crazy stuff. Kind of saw that during the Tenn game. Should be good seeing them being tested by the Ravens.

If he keeps playing the way he's been playing, he'll be in the discussion for Defensive ROY, no joke. Had a sack/strip-fumble in the first game and looked very impressive against the run despite his relative lack of strength. Had some pressures and got some holding calls last week. Pats couldn't be happier with him, no one really expected him to contribute this year but he's looked outstanding since early in camp. No one's missing Mark Anderson or Andre Carter right now.

Yeah, kid looks legit.

In other rookie news RG3 is already crying about cheap shots. What a sandy vagina.

:off:

Hey Dataz, this is totally inappropriate for this particular thread - but **** it, go Orioles! Nothing will make me happier that the friggin' Yankees sucking up the last few months of the season and missing the playoffs.

:off:

Hey Dataz, this is totally inappropriate for this particular thread - but **** it, go Orioles! Nothing will make me happier that the friggin' Yankees sucking up the last few months of the season and missing the playoffs.

:rockin:

Now if you could get the Red Sox on that wagon as well it would be great. Still have two more series against them.

Apparently when the O's don't suck balls someone is a little preoccupied with "other sports"...

We can see who Dataz is a REAL fan off... BASEBALL...

Apparently the Ravens are just a little side thing that he watches when he feels like it.

:rockin:

Now if you could get the Red Sox on that wagon as well it would be great. Still have two more series against them.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Red Sox this year. Have you seen the guys we're playing these days? Our third- and fourth-best players are Cody Ross and Jarrod Saltalamacchia. They might even get the chance to tee off against Dice-K!

Besides, EVERYBODY in Boston's going to be rooting for the Orioloes in those two series. I don't care if we finish the year with twenty straight losses, as long as New York's watching the playoffs alongside us.

Apparently when the O's don't suck balls someone is a little preoccupied with "other sports"...

We can see who Dataz is a REAL fan off... BASEBALL...

Apparently the Ravens are just a little side thing that he watches when he feels like it.

Hell I didn't even know they played baseball past the middle of June until this year. I had heard rumors but never really knew for sure.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Red Sox this year. Have you seen the guys we're playing these days? Our third- and fourth-best players are Cody Ross and Jarrod Saltalamacchia. They might even get the chance to tee off against Dice-K!

Besides, EVERYBODY in Boston's going to be rooting for the Orioloes in those two series. I don't care if we finish the year with twenty straight losses, as long as New York's watching the playoffs alongside us.

Yeah, but I am sure they won't forget how their season ended last year and will want at least a little payback.

Hey Dataz... I have been too preoccupied with the Pats over these first two weeks so I'm not sure... Ray Lewis?? Has he started collecting Social Security yet or is that next year?

Hey Dataz... I have been too preoccupied with the Pats over these first two weeks so I'm not sure... Ray Lewis?? Has he started collecting Social Security yet or is that next year?

Not yet, but some of the Pats might be collecting disability after this weekend when they meet him.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Please... the Pats don't lay two eggs in one season and they just gagged away a huge one to Arizona. What's the line? Pats gotta be favored by at least two scores.

Not yet, but some of the Pats might be collecting disability after this weekend when they meet him.

OK, I can't *like* this, but I've got to admit this was pretty funny.

Although to be honest, I'm a lot more worried about Bernard ****ing Pollard, aka McBrewski's main-spank-bank-man.

Back