Can't you see Lord what that woman been doing to me?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porcupine73

Reaction score
Oh wow Marshall Tucker Band really belts it out here ... 1973 ... nice performance ...

She's such a crazy kind 'a lady ...

Gonna take a freight train down to the station Lord ... ain't never comin' back ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow nice Yooper, listening now, sounds like a nice performance! eta ... ok I saw it said White House performance but I was still surprised to see Obama rocking out to it.

Just finished this one, I believe it's Marshall Tucker Band though it didn't specifically say that ...

Very nice Blademaker much appreciated, thoroughly enjoyed both of those, I haven't heard those in a long time, they are excellent, please post some more! What is it about the sound of that era? It just seems transcendent, it can never be duplicated. I don't know, much of it was before I was even born but it is amazing. Of course I have enjoyed much home brew and that makes it only all the more pleasant ...

It's tough to find ones with video from that era, this one is not too bad:

Very nice Blademaker much appreciated, thoroughly enjoyed both of those, I haven't heard those in a long time, they are excellent, please post some more! What is it about the sound of that era? It just seems transcendent, it can never be duplicated. I don't know, much of it was before I was even born but it is amazing. Of course I have enjoyed much home brew and that makes it only all the more pleasant ...

I was 13-14 in that era.

Wonder if you remember this:

This caused one helluva sh*tstorm back then.

Love Warren...going to Asheville for his Christmas Jam Dec 15th....and tour a brewery or ten as well in Beer City USA!

Oh, I am SO jealous! I've been telling Bob that we have to go to Jamaica in January for his Island Escape, but I can't persuade him.

I think Christmas Jam is one of his best, so I'm green with envy!!!!

Man i miss them days, back in 79/80 i saw Charley Daniels, marshal tucker, allman brothers, the outlaws, new rider of the purple sage and molly hatchet.

Yooper said:
Oh, I am SO jealous! I've been telling Bob that we have to go to Jamaica in January for his Island Escape, but I can't persuade him.

I think Christmas Jam is one of his best, so I'm green with envy!!!!

May be a good time to surprise Bob with a tour of some fine breweries and catch a show....early Christmas present?!?

Back