What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas Spiced Cider! So spicey too, I have spice ball in the keg. Its filled with cardimon, mace, cinnamon, clove, orange peel and vanilla.

Mr Beer brown ale, it's "meh" drinkable but not something I'll sit at work thinking to myself "damn wish I had one of those right now".

Bump!

I picked up 5 bombers of stouts and a 4-pack of Hop Rod Rye earlier today.

I had one of the Hop Rod Ryes, then had a Bison Chocolate Stout (decent), and now I'm working on Beer Valley Black Flag (yummy).

He's probably from sunnyvale, CA, but It would have been cooler if he was in the park with julian and bubbles.

The entire cast on that show is funny because they each have an agenda. Lahey, j-roc, ray, george green, cyrus, they are all great. I wished they still made the episodes.

Anderson Valley Brewing Hop Ottin' IPA. Malty, hoppy and tasty. Not aromatic as much, but an original favorite.

Started out with Ranger IPA, moved on to Bells Two Hearted, then went with some homebrews and then consumed Flying Dogs Belgian IPA and HOLY Schnikes it is absolutely one of the better beers I have drank recently. It's their 20th anniversary beer and was wondering if there might be a clone floating around????

I decided to go on a "Hop binge" and I picked up several bombers. Started off with Pliny the Elder(russian river) then had Hop 15(port brewing) followed by Karl Strauss Big Barrel Series Nelson Sauvin DIPA, now I'm nearing the home stetch...Hop Juice by Left Coast brewing...I have a few other bombers on deck(where they shall stay for now) ahhhh love the hoppage!!!!

Late night beer I'm just finishing up, Hair of the Dog Blue Dot DIPA. I am loving this, the aromatics and hop balance of this are great. Although it's not a big (only 7%) as PtE, I think this is getting ranked just a little higher, at least in my book.

Back