What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that like $30 a bottle? I keep looking at that, but never able to justify getting any.

Good huh? Maybe I'll get my BIL to go in on some with me...

I think it might be, but I was pretty drunk when I bought it (was on a bus trip to/from the Stone AHA rally), and I was carrying a ridiculous amount of cash so I don't really remember how much I spent.

Grand Canyon Horseshoe Bend Pale Ale. Not bad, not great, but not bad.

I wish I could replicate the "silkiness" that certain pales and IPAs have.

Monday night on the cheap - Yuengling Lager - $8.99 a 12 rack at the local grocery.

Brewed a Rainy Day IPA today, but that won't be ready for a while, so tonight I'm drinkin some 6 week old Apfelwein....mmmMMM

I'm finishing up the rest of my St. Patrick's Day stash with a Moylan's Dragoons Irish Stout. My favorite American-made Dry Stout.

drinking a pale ale as finishing an ipa. rainy/humid weather makes for a tough boil :(

right now....I'm wishing I didnt drink the five beers and two cocktails I had last night. A delightful combo of Redbull Vodka, busch light, dead guy and pacifico.

The first bottle from my first batch.

Celis Raspberry.

Still green, but still good. In a few weeks, this is going to taste excellent!

Latest posts

Back