Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can buy a "Free Hernandez" hat? I have a family reunion coming up and it would be a nice conversation piece.

He doesn't wear the Dolphins hat anymore, but he does know who his favorite WR is...

1075654_10151759871329254_1856330038_n.jpg

So, did you stand up in the middle of the theater and let everyone know that Christopher Reeve couldn't really fly and that they used wires and a green screen? :ban:

No way superman was a fraud! My whole life is a lie.

I don't think Christopher Reeve could do much flying later in his life.

Meh. Harvin will be back for the playoffs and superbowl. Don't need him for a bunch of regular season victories.

Agreed. Just resting him for when he's needed most.

Although I wanna know how a TE and a 30+ possession wr are gonna be good.

Agreed. Just resting him for when he's needed most.

Although I wanna know how a TE and a 30+ possession wr are gonna be good.

Crabs will be back by November kids. Also, Vernon is just getting a few reps, he's still gonna play TE. Besides he's still as fast as any player on the Seahawks so WR isn't much of a stretch.

McBrewskie said:
Crabs will be back by November kids. Also, Vernon is just getting a few reps, he's still gonna play TE. Besides he's still as fast as any player on the Seahawks so WR isn't much of a stretch.

LaMike's gonna carry that squad after Gore blows his neck out in the first Seattle matchup

Delusional as always. An achilles tear and he'll be back by November. Hard to play TE when you have no Wideouts laughable at best. Yes take all the speed you want that = Lockett who cant catch a pass to save his life. I've been reading how jenkins is progressing horribly and well all the others are hurt. Guess Kaper is gonna have to just run around like a chicken with the "talent" you guys are producing down there.

no news coverage in the Nfl is normally a good thing, that means nobodies been hurt or arrested and they are practicing, not dancing around with the media

Back