Coolers at Sam's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ize

Reaction score
Just FYI... (don't know if anyone else has posted it) Saw the round 5 gal Igloos at Sam's yesterday for $18.49 each... gonna have to make time to go back and get me two... :rockin:

Ize

Target has the round Victory rubbermaid coolers, 5 gallons, for $17.99 here.

(I'm just anti-Walmart)

I looked at target online and couldnt find anything that was that cheap.. maybe its an in store purchase only.. i'll have to go check it out...

since its a bit bulky, and somewhat seasonal, i bet the online Target simply doesn't show it.

Home Depot has Rubbermaid 10 gallons for about $33, also a killer deal.

HemiPowered said:
Home Depot has Rubbermaid 10 gallons for about $33, also a killer deal.

I went to home depot today looking for these... all my home depot had was the 5-gallon rubbermaids... I'm going to check out another home depot and maybe a lowes... hopefully I'll come up with one somewhere....

I just bought the 10 gal from home depot $38 out the door!! theres a stupid home depot graphic on the front but I just put an AHA sticker over it:mug:

Jester said:
I went to home depot today looking for these... all my home depot had was the 5-gallon rubbermaids... I'm going to check out another home depot and maybe a lowes... hopefully I'll come up with one somewhere....

At my local Home Depot they are by the registers at the front. It maybe the same everywhere I dunno. When I'm done with my brewery logo I'm gonna put a big sticker over the Home Depot logo for sure.

I saw a 10gallon Igloo cooler with spigot (the Igloo version of the Rubbermaid Victory) for just under $50 at Ace Hardware the other day.

Places like your local Ace are more likely to order one for you, vs. Home Depot or Lowe's. Ace is getting slowly pushed outta the market, except their level of service keeps them in the game.

Back