• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Anvil Foundry (NEW!), Two Fast Ferment 3gal, and other brewing stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intron1979

Reaction score
I really enjoy(ed) brewing, but just can't find the time to do it any more. I bought a 6.5 gal Anvil Foundry (for 2.5-3 gal batches), put it together, leak tested, etc. but it has been back in the box ever since. I have 2 fast fermenters (conical) used for <5 brews each, a digital refractometer, hop spider, InkBird temp controller, chest freezer that will fit the two Fast Ferments, a bunch of books, a bunch of bottles, etc. I also have a bunch of frozen hops, DME, adjuncts, too. I'm looking to get around $700 for everything but would be willing to sell items individually, too. I'm in the Perry Hall/Parkville area of Maryland, just outside Baltimore (zip 21234). Let me know if you'd like pics!

Happy Brewing!

Last edited:
Back