Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She can give me hers

It is only a limit of 1 and I am not sure if they will have it available to try or not, most likely they won't. I am sure you will get to try them when I do though.

It looks like you are in PA, you should just cruise Southeast this weekend... Fly home out of Philly.

Look at WV's seekabrew, then complain to me about TX...

Actually it's short enough, I'll just post it.

Abita
Anchor
Boston Beer Co. (Sam Adams)
Breckenridge
Epic (Utah)
Flying Dog
Fort George
Great Lakes
Harpoon
Hook & Ladder
Leinenkugel
Lion Brewery
Magic Hat
Matt (Saranac)
Mountaineer
Napa Smith
Pyramid
Redhook
RJ Rockers
Rogue
Shelton Brothers (importers)
Sierra Nevada
Sound
Southern Tier
Spoetzl (Shiner)
Starr Hill
Widmer Bros.
Yuengling

lol.

That is a pretty bad list, but getting Great Lakes is a nice win. Unfortunately, while GA has gotten a lot more breweries, we still don't have Great Lakes. Love Edmund Fitzgerald.

Xpertskir said:
Look at WV's seekabrew, then complain to me about TX... Actually it's short enough, I'll just post it. Abita Anchor Boston Beer Co. (Sam Adams) Breckenridge Epic (Utah) Flying Dog Fort George Great Lakes Harpoon Hook & Ladder Leinenkugel Lion Brewery Magic Hat Matt (Saranac) Mountaineer Napa Smith Pyramid Redhook RJ Rockers Rogue Shelton Brothers (importers) Sierra Nevada Sound Southern Tier Spoetzl (Shiner) Starr Hill Widmer Bros. Yuengling lol.
I can grant this ;)

Xpertskir said:
Shelton CAN do all the good euro stuff, but most of it is not carried in this area. I have yet to see Epic on the shelves.

Lol...yep we get yeungling. 26 pounds of beer from none of those breweries is on it's way to nevalton as of about 20 minutes ago.

TNGabes current list.

pre-Palm Rodenbach
C & C LaFolie
Ommegang Biere de Mars (the old one with Mars on the label)
Jolly Pumpkin - any reserve, Lambicus Dexterous, Perseguidor
Anchorage - Darkest Hour
Brasserie St Germain - Page 24 Vieillie En Fut De Chene
De Dolle Brouwers - oerbier reserva, stille nacht reserva, oerbier/stille nacht pre-2005, Stille Nacht SPEC BREW 2005
Upright - any sole composition
Drie Fonteinen - oud geuze vintage, golden blend
De Garde Brewing - anything
Forest & Main - any bottle
Tired Hands - Cassie bottled w/brett, W13, FatherBeast
De Struise Brouwers - Pannepot Grande Reserve
Russian River - Temptation, Beatification

bottlebomber said:
I can grant this ;)

BB - that wasn't the current MAW list. Xpertskir posted the seekabrew list for his area. Gabe's is the current list ...

That's right, nothing to see here. Keep up the the off topic banter until after the Tired Hands release tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D I'll admit the commercial beers I'm sending Allen both have a higher bottle count, though one was a stand in line deal, but the homebrews I'm sending are even more limited. :D

TNGabe said:
That's right, nothing to see here. Keep up the the off topic banter until after the Tired Hands release tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D I'll admit the commercial beers I'm sending Allen both have a higher bottle count, though one was a stand in line deal, but the homebrews I'm sending are even more limited. :D

In line :)

wobrien said:
Hahaha. I figure if somebody grants this before me, worst case scenario is I have some awesome beer for myself

You can have it. Where are you standing in line?

mcbaumannerb said:
True that ... Maybe if the granting of the wish is from the two TH beers, a pic should be posted as a tie breaker?

Due to an unfortunate incident I no longer post suggestive pictures of myself.

Or did you mean the beer?

mcbaumannerb said:
Outstanding! I hope your list is worthy of what you've done today!

Ha, as if very pregnant SWMBO with a one year old wasn't mad enough that I spent four hours out getting two bottles of beer, wait till she finds out I'm giving them away to someone on the internet I've never met!

Ha, as if very pregnant SWMBO with a one year old wasn't mad enough that I spent four hours out getting two bottles of beer, wait till she finds out I'm giving them away to someone on the internet I've never met!

Just make her a peanut utter and pickle sandwich and she'll love you again.;)

Don't forget to PM Gabeto get his shipping info and finalize your wish granting.

wobrien is up. Just want to repost what I Pm'd him.

I can't say thank you enough, but that won't stop me from trying! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Don't be stingy with the whalez for this guy! Ya'll probably know he's gonna get a return porch bomb from me already, but don't let that stop you from returning his generosity. :D

wobrien is up. Just want to repost what I Pm'd him.

I can't say thank you enough, but that won't stop me from trying! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Don't be stingy with the whalez for this guy! Ya'll probably know he's gonna get a return porch bomb from me already, but don't let that stop you from returning his generosity. :D

You could have at least told him thank you! Big jerk jezzzzz! :p now put a list up I can grant dammit

mcbaumannerb said:
Just make her a peanut utter and pickle sandwich and she'll love you again.;)

Don't forget to PM Gabeto get his shipping info and finalize your wish granting.

Hmmm...peanut utter is the best.

TNGabe said:
No, he's the guy with the beard weaing a plaid shirt and skinny jeans. :D

Bet you couldn't find just one! No I don't have a beard, or skinny jeans. I was wearing a green tshirt. My phone died before I could post this.

So here is my RIS wish list:

Hunahpu (any)
Black Tuesday
Chocolate Rain
CBS
Any BCBS variant
Dark Lord (anything pre 2013, or any BA including 2013)
Surly Darkness

It's a short starter list, so if it doesn't get picked up quick ill expand. Thanks in advance guys!

image-460154017.jpg

Terrapin Hopsecutioner.

wobrien said:
Lol, wrong thread? At least we know what you are drinking now ;)

If only there was a thread for that sort of thing where people could post pictures of what they're currently drinking. Someone should start one and call it something like What Are You Drinking Now. ;)

WesleyS said:
If only there was a thread for that sort of thing where people could post pictures of what they're currently drinking. Someone should start one and call it something like What Are You Drinking Now. ;)

Nah. People would probably just abuse it by posting pics of their coffee, complaining about their jobs, or bragging about how much wood they split. :D

Back