Logo Ideas Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airplanedoc

Reaction score
I've never been the most artistically talented person, you can almost recognize my stick figures as stick figures :)

My friends all refer to my homebrew as "Carl Brau" so I figure that is as good a name as any. I'm looking for something for bottle caps, and maybe a stencil for corny's, and someday a sign. Below is what I have so far, Logo dosen't have to be round, the above is blown up from a bottlemark template. I think it is kind of plain and I am not really set on any of it. Any help greatly appreciated

CarlBrau1_zps79f176c5.jpg

Any help/ideas are appreciated.

I think this might be a little complicated for a bottle cap. Mostly just with the year on it though. I think the font though, It resonates with the German sounding name

I think for caps the white logo would work great. Ive used bottlemark and they print on white caps which come out nice with great quality. Good pricing too!

Back