What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Belgian IPA that is finally ready, and a heavily spiced stout..
They both had huge grain bills and are at around 9%..
.. So I'm thinking of aging the stout till Christmas, in the bottles...
The IPA turned out great though...

My Altbier. Definitely going to brew more of these...

wrinklywookiee.jpg

Homebrewed belgian strong ale then scottish ale... followed by some soju (korean rice liquor)

Caribou Slobber. Taking a quick break from mulching. Just about done, but I have another wheel barrow full, or so, that I need to find a place for. Just poured a half glass or so.

I explain to people all the time that the beauty of a kegerator isn't in the massive amounts of beer on tap, but in having the ability to pour just half a glass if that's all you need...

Just finished bottling another batch of Summer Shandy some 2 hours ago. had a Bud light lime while taking a break till momma gets done with my b-day meat (no,not that one!) A garlic crusted pork roast stuffed with garlic. Gunna start on my APA in a few.

I'll be enjoying a Hacker-pschorr Hefe Weisse and a Lindeman lambic framboise tonight.

Last week I had the pleasure of enjoying a Westvleteren 8 (the bar ran out of Westvleteren 12).

Newcastle -founders ale / ok-predictable. Next a Great River Brewery-farmer brown ale-happy day finding a 4 pack of tallboys of this-love it on tap-finally in the can.

Back