What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue Point Spring Fling copper ale. This is so much better out of the bottle. I read a post on here about it but I am not really impressed with any of their beers.

It is drinkable but not much stands out in the way of taste and no aroma to speak of.

Just had my toasted brown and now working on my modified (even more hops) yoopers ruination clone. Both fantastic!

Drinking a Red's Rye PA by Founders and finishing my wife's Strongbow Cider. Even this is too dry for her!

Just got back from a beer and farmstead cheese pairing event. My favorites were Saison de Lente with a Welsh Gorwydd Caerphilly & Stateside Saison with Colston Bassett Stilton...ridiculously good

Just had my robust coffee porter aged at four months and hot damn it's easily the best beer I've come up with!

Rubicon Monkey Knife Fight. Decent APA, but not as good as their IPA.

image-1301871350.jpg

My strong pale ale. Nice balance with hops and light malt. Kegged it today and poured myself a sample tonight. Its gonna be a nice one!:ban:

Founders Centennial IPA-finally made its way around here, in them these here parts,bottled 1 mo.ago.Fresh Centennial smack in the face.

And then.. Arcadia Big Dick's Olde Ale 2010, pretty nice.And pretty smackard now.Havent had this since a beer tasting festival over 10 years ago.I remember it as interesting and strong/smooth then because it was one of the beers i could comprehend at the beginning of the Brewhaha along with jalapeno beers and milk stouts.

Just cracked a bottle of my homebrewed Tripel. It has only been in the bottle 10 days, so it is still a little green. Even with it being that young, it is carbonated (bubbles still big, though) and tastes surprisingly good. This stuff is going to be amazing in another few weeks!

Having a little tasting with some family and friends. They love the haus pale ale, not so much the ladybug ipa. One wants to buy a case of the pale ale. I know its not legal so I offered to help him brew a batch for him. Maybe we will get another homebrewer in our community!

Milk!

also my oatmeal stout. though i'm detecting more astringency than i have in previous pints...taking a bottle to the LHBS for critique tomorrow!

My Hopslam clone (4th attempt)....pretty good,but still needs some tweaking. Something tells me I'll be chasing this brew forever.

Bourbon was definitely tasted in the barrel aged.

Now a Brother Levonian Saosin

All tasters. Home brew mart/ballast point is awesome

Dark 4% abv English mild brewed with pale malt, roasted wheat and crystal 40, lightly hopped and open fermented using a local brewery's strain of ringwood.

My first tester of my first black ipa(galena/falconers flight) a week almost bottled pretty great could be blacker.And i even steeped some black malt to get some blackercolor with the priming sugar boiled,kinda smelled like urine boiling,a bit of it ended up in aroma but shure it will fade out hopefully and looking forward to seing whats behind the hops after some condtioning. I noticed alot of the choc/roast flavor ended up at the bottem with the yeast after trying the end of the bottle.
Then on to my U.K IPA and CaliV Ipa, love homebrew testing nights.And i can say most of them i make taste nothing like ive ever had bought anywhere.Im starting to notice the snifter is a goto for many beers i want to get the full effect out of it seems anymore.

my fantastic, slightly hopslam-ish, slightly nugget nectar-ish Honey RyePA. Trying to kick this keg, so I can rack another beer into the keg, so I can clean that fermentor so I can brew tomorrow...I need more vessels!! :D

I'm drinking some Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald as a part of my... uh... bottle harvesting expedition for my latest brew (a bitter about to go to secondary)

Back