Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrdinaryAvgGuy

Reaction score
tumblr_mdhl9uOlZl1rjjqqqo1_500.jpg

Haven't seen this one done yet and though it would be interesting.

What this place needs is more pictures of beautiful women or men drinking a cold one.

If you can't find a good picture of a gorgous woman drinking a brew then just post a picture of a beautiful woman.

And I'll start..

Thongs are not appropriate in the general chit chat, so this is being moved to DRMM. Please remember to keep the work safe threads totally work safe. Thankis!

Thongs are not appropriate in the general chit chat, so this is being moved to DRMM. Please remember to keep the work safe threads totally work safe. Thankis!

I apologize. Thanks for moving.

Well, I Googled, but didn't see anything worthy. Perhaps there are some handsome men willing to post photos of themselves drinking beer. ;)

Well, I Googled, but didn't see anything worthy. Perhaps there are some handsome men willing to post photos of themselves drinking beer. ;)

I would but I wouldn't want to make all the other guys on here jelouse with my rock hard body. *As I rest my beer on the shelf*

beer-belly.jpg

I actually prefer the former of the two cause you know what they say about women who smoke?

That lung cancer is hot?

It's not like any guy looking at this picture is thinking "Id'e like to marry that girl and keep her for life. Were not talkin bout miss right.. just right now!

As long as she brushes her teeth with gasoline to rid the ashtray smell before hitting the sheets its cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back