South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 3!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MFB Special Aromatic (3.5-5.0°L) (similar to Aromatic Malt)

MFB Kiln Amber (15-23°L) (similar to Biscuit Malt)

OldBrew
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

Defenestrate
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

skiwithg
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

BigBear810
1/4 x FB-SPAR
1/4 x FB-KAMB

thanks Bear

HEY GUYS/LURKERS..If someone else wants in on either of these malts, we can divide these up even more!

all hops whole leaf only
2 pounds Domestic Cascade (whole leaf)
1 pound UK Goldings (whole leaf)
1 pound German Northern Brewer (T90 PELLETS)
1 pound Domestic Saaz (whole leaf)
1 pound Domestic Simcoe (Wholeleaf)

4 sacks CM pale ale 2 row.

If anyone will split a bag of Munich I'll take 1/2 sack...?

Dave

I'll update the order tonight... been out and about all day and preparing for a 4:30am brew session

Dschuetz, do you want Pale Ale malt or 2Row?

The only base malt I've ever used is Breis 2 row and pale . Can anyone confirm for me that CM pale malt is a close substitute? or if I'm way off on this.

Thanks

CM-2ROW pretty much your basic 2row... I like the CM-PALE... its has a better and more pronounced flavor but is also has a darker color. I'll put you down for 2ROW for now. Let me know if it needs to change

we have room for one more bag... i can drop my 2Row if someone needs 2 bags otherwise i'll add up the total and end it at 40 if no one wants anything else

all hops whole leaf only
2 pounds Domestic Cascade (whole leaf)
1 pound UK Goldings (whole leaf)
1 pound German Northern Brewer (T90 PELLETS)
1 pound Domestic Saaz (whole leaf)
1 pound Domestic Simcoe (Wholeleaf)

4 sacks CM pale ale 2 row.

If anyone will split a bag of Munich I'll take 1/2 sack...?

Dave

I split my bag of Munich with you. :mug:

If someone else needs malt, I can also give up two of my cm 2 row sacks as they are extras. I also have an extra half sack of cm pilsner if anyone would like that. I'm more than willing to share if anyone needs anything. If you don't make it in on the buy or ever need anything to brew, feel free to message me. I've always got enough to go around.

So it sounds like if someone wants to get 3 or so sacks there can be room made to accommodate an order

Dschuetz we have a split goin on of a 1/4 sack of aromatic that we can add you in to make it 1/5th sack each. thats 11 pounds for around $6.60 if you want in?

OK I'm a little dumb still with navigating this site but I'm trying to reply to the offer to go 1/5 of Aromatic and my answer is yes! (and 1/5 on any of the others as well)

type III Carafa
120L Crystal
black malt
barley flakes
60L Crystal

Jeff new split for

MFB Special Aromatic (3.5-5.0°L) (similar to Aromatic Malt)

OldBrew
1/5 x FB-SPAR

Defenestrate
1/5 x FB-SPAR

skiwithg
1/5 x FB-SPAR

BigBear810
1/5 x FB-SPAR

Dschuetz
1/5 FB-SPAR

All right, just put me down for 1x GP-RICE

If you don't mind putting on the front page that whoever wants some, bring something to put them in and let's say .. .50 cents a pound? should be about that after shipping. Is that fair? Not trying to make money just trying to make it so I don't have to bring pennies for change

Just wanted to confirm your 1/2 sac of munich BZ-MUNH.
If you prefer some other Munich let me know and we can change it I have no real preference.

Jeff new count for us

Best Malz - Munich Light (4 - 8 L)

BigBear810
1/2 x BZ-MUNH

Dschuetz
1/2 x BZ-MUNH

awesome.... looks like that fills the pallet! My internet was down last night so I didn't get the order updated. I'll have it updated tonight and totals sent out tonight so we can get rolling!

Jeff, is our club check ok again this time? If not, I can drop off cash to you or pay some other way. If you'll be home tomorrow night I can drop it off on my way home as well.

Whoa. I just noticed you're from Hatfield, PA. Thats past Sommerset, closer to Pittsburgh isn't it? Do you work near Philly?

Hatfield is the town next to Lansdale, which is in Montomery county. 30-40 min from center city Philadelphia.

You know, I'll just pay for the hulls, whoever wants some, bring a bag and just pay for what you want :)
I'll grab some hulls from you!

Jeff, is our club check ok again this time? If not, I can drop off cash to you or pay some other way. If you'll be home tomorrow night I can drop it off on my way home as well.
Whatever is easier for you... your checks clear really fast so it's no problem.

The orders have been updated.... please confirm your orders! I'll start getting the totals out to everyone tonight. Looks like we still have room for a bag but i'll end it how it is. If anyone wants to add anything, just let me know! When i order, if there is still room for 1, i'll just grab another sack of 2row.

also, if there are anylate comers, I have 2 extra sacks in my order of CM 2 row. I like to keep a little extra on hand ! lol. Anyway, if you saw this too late and want one or both, let me know and we will square up for them the night we pick it up. If not, then I've got extra grain! Woohooo!!!!!!

Order totals have just been sent out! If anything needs to be changed, please let me know so we can get everything squared away asap.

Todd, I'll post some info on the first post about the extra bags of 2row. With that giant kettle you guys have, you might blow through those 2 bags in one day!

Confirmed and paid you

Everyone remember if they want in on rice hulls, just bring some kind of vessel and toss in .50 cents for every pound you want..

You know, I may be able to take that bag off you as well If you don't really need it. but can I just bring you cash on the pick up day because I'm not sure if I can take it just yet?

Dave

Are any of you guys with the newly formed "no name" brew club that just had their first meeting at Iron Hill in Maple Shade recently?

Back