South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 3!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If needed I'll take random 1/4s of specialty just because.. I'll keep an eye out. I know I don't need any crystal 40,60,80,120 so can't help there.

The list has been updated as far as i could figure out so far... if i missed anything, let me know!

Since there is going to be room on the hops weight, I'll take 5# of malto-dextrin CR-MLTO-5 unless someone wants more

How about Belgian malt splits to add another sack or two? Franco-Belges Belgian Special Aromatic malt, Biscuit, or Cara-Munich-120/special B, into 1/4, 1/5 or 1/6ths? Anyone into maybe splitting flaked barley the same way?

Jeff, Is Todd still getting the bulk citra hops and we are taking 1/2# each?

I believe i was only getting 1/4 of the choc for now, i think someone else wanted in on that, if not no big deal

im still up for splitting anything else that needs to get split so let me know. i'l be away from the compter for then next day or so, so pm me if you want a quick answer!

Quick note to the people that I am splitting grain with. Does anyone mind if I get to keep the sacks that the grain is coming in? I have so many of them that it would be easier for me to just leave the grain in the original sack so that I know which is which. Thanks all.

With all these splits, I must have got confused with the choc and pchoc splits. Please confirm the splits for those two bags.

confirming my pale chocolate. Also, let's say we don't fill this pallet. How much more would shipping be if we ordered with only 30 sacks? I'm thinking that it would only jack up the price another dollar or 2 per sack, does that sound right?

grasshopper,

OldBrew has
1/3 x TF-RSTB
1/4 x TF CHOC

asneeze531 has
1/3 x TF-RSTB
1/2 x TF-CHOC

Sethga has
1/4 x TF-CHOC

TWoodward15 has
1/3 x TF RSTB

both sacks filled

Not sure if asneeze split his 1/2 though

I think you need 30 sack minimum for pallet rates but check to make sure

ty5592,

The pale chocolate is more like coffee malt which was what you had wanted in the first post

How much more would shipping be if we ordered with only 30 sacks? I'm thinking that it would only jack up the price another dollar or 2 per sack, does that sound right?

OLDBREW is right... 30 minimum but we can do that if everyone is comfy with an extra $2 added, we can end it with 30 bags.

So the choc is correct? Ok good I thought I messed something up! To much homebrew... which reminds me, I have to make it over to critique my APA and try your Wit... assuming the band didn't kick that keg before they left for tour!

To much homebrew... which reminds me, I have to make it over to critique my APA and try your Wit... assuming the band didn't kick that keg before they left for tour!
The Band rolled back into town, they had a gig in Maryland near Baltimore last night and drove here afterwards. They were still partying at 5:30am, so the Witness might have been "shot"! I have to go down to the dungeon to check on what is and isn't? Tonight they have a gig up near NYC, then will drive back here tonight again. Tomorrow nite is Philly at the Troc.

Quick note to the people that I am splitting grain with. Does anyone mind if I get to keep the sacks that the grain is coming in? I have so many of them that it would be easier for me to just leave the grain in the original sack so that I know which is which. Thanks all.

thats fine with me, i prefer the homers anyway :p

hey, who wants to split some vienna?

If you guys keep this up my storage room floor will collapse. What weight is 1/2 a ton again??:confused::)

Ok, I'm just learning of this now. I could totally go for
1 sac TF&S Marris otter Pale Ale HT101
1 sac B101 Pilsen Malt
Just tell me where to find the details, where and when and who do I pay? Thanks for the info I'm sure you have typed over 100 times.. :)
Brew on.

Anyone want to split a sack of pilsner? And then I'm done. No more grain. I don't know if all of this will fit in my SUV. Might need some help getting it home.

fyi, since I see it is idratherbeinmexico's first post I think I will point out that I recommended he jump in on the buy. I am guessing he will likely be asking Sethga to pick it up along with whatever else is coming to my brew dungeon!

Well that is an assumtion based on his name, I might not know him at all... :)

Ok, I'm just learning of this now. I could totally go for
1 sac TF&S Marris otter Pale Ale HT101
1 sac B101 Pilsen Malt
Just tell me where to find the details, where and when and who do I pay? Thanks for the info I'm sure you have typed over 100 times.. :)
Brew on.

All the info, as far as malt pricing goes, is on the first post. I'll add you to the list for now. What is B101 Pils? Payment is made after the order is full and totals are sent out to everyone. Paypal is the easiest way to pay but you can also send check/money order.

Latest posts

Back