keggerator photos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CEversole

Reaction score
I'm about to undertake the construction of a keggerator, so in the spirit of things lets see some photos of keggerators and dispensing setups. I know there are some fellow homebrewers out there with some very creative, and most likely somewhat elaborate, setups... I'd love to see some pics!

IMG_0916.jpg

don't have tap's out the front but it works

so didn't notice the pic was that far off

IMG_0917.jpg

While I considered many different designs, I needed to make sure that my wife was not upset. After all, my home brewing hobby has always pushed the limits of what a reasonable wife can handle. So my design is subdued, but functional. I put it in our four season room so I have easy access from the family room as well as the backyard. I put the taps through the door to make the unit appear smaller, plus it helps with foaming. Many towers are not cooled, so the first beer of the day has a lot of foam. My tubes stay cold, so it helps reduce the foam.

Sorry about the photo on its side, darn iPhones!

kegphoto.JPG

Back