Heading to Colorado - Ft. Collins or Boulder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBZSTL

Reaction score
My wife and I will be heading to Colorado the last week of May for a wedding. Permission has been granted to spend at least one full day on a beer-cation. Any recommendations as to what city would be offer the best time for beer, Ft. Collins or Boulder? Looking for some tours and spending time at some choice brew houses.

You'll probably get more bang for your buck in Fort Collins. NB is a great tour (even if you don't like their beers all that much). There's also Odells, Fort Collins, Funkwerks/Crooked Stave plus some other very small places. Those three breweries are on the same road only minutes apart.

Boulder definitely has some good options. I think you'll drive more and end up spending less time at the breweries. Denver also has a ton of good options for you.

Pick whatever brewery you want to visit the most and you'll find plenty of great places in that town to visit once you're done with your top choice.

Back