Razberri wheat label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmulligan

Reaction score
Here is the label for my first AG, a raspberry wheat. Any feedback or suggestions appreciated. I know the bear in the raspberry isn't as clean as it could be - what can I say? I used Paint.

razberri wheat.JPG

Kinda like long trails "Blackbeary Wheat"

i'd be interested in tasting that...I've become a huge fan of certain fruit beers that have just the right balance. The longtrail being a good balance....harpoons raspberry ufo not good.

Thanks for the feedback - I showed it to my boyfriend and he complained that all the labels I make for my beer are too girly. I told him it's to make him too embarrassed to be seen holding one, so he'll leave my 'brew alone! ;)

Dextersmom - I have only tried two raspberry wheat beers: Abita's Purple Haze and Clipper City's R (Oxford line). The Abita was nasty. It tasted like Zima. The Clipper City raspberry was way better. They are stopping production on it to shift it to organic, so the price is probably going to double, unfortunately.

jmulligan said:
Thanks for the feedback - I showed it to my boyfriend and he complained that all the labels I make for my beer are too girly. I told him it's to make him too embarrassed to be seen holding one, so he'll leave my 'brew alone! ;)

Dextersmom - I have only tried two raspberry wheat beers: Abita's Purple Haze and Clipper City's R (Oxford line). The Abita was nasty. It tasted like Zima. The Clipper City raspberry was way better. They are stopping production on it to shift it to organic, so the price is probably going to double, unfortunately.

i 100% agree on the purple haze.
the swmbo is all into organic stuff hippie type stuff so i've been looking into organic brewing supplies

homebrewer_99 said:
Did you use Tradition hops or "traditional"?.

I believe the package said "Tradition" - it threw me because I had never heard of those, and wroted "Unknown traditional hops" in my brew log. I figured it out later when I saw Tradition as a variety on Wikipedia.

homebrewer_99 said:
Tell him you can make him a "Blue Balls Wheat" with blueberries next time.;)

LMAO! Excellent suggestion! I'm already envisioning the bear holding two swollen, massive blueberries in front of him. Thanks! :mug:

jmulligan said:
I believe the package said "Tradition" - it threw me because I had never heard of those, and wroted "Unknown traditional hops" in my brew log. I figured it out later when I saw Tradition as a variety on Wikipedia.

LMAO! Excellent suggestion! I'm already envisioning the bear holding two swollen, massive blueberries in front of him. Thanks! :mug:
I wasnt's sure if you were aware of the difference that's why I asked...;) If the lettering was lower case and the T upper then I wouldn't have questioned it.

The vision of the bear just kills me!!! :rockin: :rockin:

Back